This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm from Mexico and I really like electronics, I hope I can help in this great forum.

Comment

Hi everyone, I like to repair stuff as a hobby, also will be using this forum to find schematics not easily available online.

Comment

Hi im very much impressed with this good forum

Comment

I'm just someone with a broken laptop that found this site and need a BIOS from it. I don't think I'll come here too often, but I dunno. Not really into the sharing personal information thing, almost didn't want to put my state, but it's kinda an open secret. Might make it a bit funny later but still able to be inferred seeing as other members didn't have to put anything exact.

Comment

Hello guy i greet u all. Please I need to unlock this laptop bios password kindly help me laptop board number is (la 372p) dell latitude 5410

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm just getting into electronics and learning the basics. This forum comes recommended by Richard from the Learn Electronics Repair YT channel (which is fantastic). Have a great day!

Comment

Hello Friends, I am a technology geek and lately I have been given to repair graphics cards. I have seen that in this forum I can find some schematic and I am grateful for it. Thanks for everything!!

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is Vlad, I'm from Ukraine. I'm a security engineer, but my hobby is to fix electronics.

Comment

Hello, we repair iphones ipads and macbooks, we have a lot of schematics and knowledge

Comment

Hello we repair apple stuff and have a lot of schematics and help

Comment

Hi guys,
                        I'm new to this forum. I'm a compute engineering student who enjoys fixing electronics. I'm still learning stuff and I found this forum pretty helpful in diagnosing a lot of things so thanks to everyone!

Comment

Done quite a few USB/HDMI/basic repairs to most epectronica ; had a binoc scope laying around so have a new rework air station and I just had a dishwasher power supply stop working and start squealing. Northridgefix ,Louis Rossman etc longtime viewer....

Comment

Hi guys just joined and looking forward to using this forum, many thanks Andy

Comment

Hi everyone, glad to be here. This site has already helped me out a lot---giving me a repair guide for my TV. Hopefully, by following the guide, I'll actually be able to fix it.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi all.I am Georgy from Bulgaria!
                                PEACE!

Comment

Hey everyone,
                                  Im Simon from Germany and love to repair broken electronics.
                                  I hope everyone here will know the...STOP..."I fu*king know whats going on here." moment while dancing to selfmade beatbox which sounds like the hardest rave sh*t at the 90s.
                                  Thats the point why we are doing it, right?
                                  happy soldering

Comment

Hey all,

I'm Erik and I'm a student trying to learn more about electronics repair!

Comment

Hello guys,

I'm new here, My name is Chris from Philippines.

I join here to learn more and to share my knowledge as a technician.

Thank you.

Comment

hello!

i'm new here, just wandering around the internet and found this wonderful site, hopefully we can help each other here to resolve difficulties we've come across.

Comment

Hello @all,

i am new here. I have two Lenovo‘s … i am happy to be here…

For my T480s i need a little help with lost svp.

Nice to be here

Greeetz
                                          Pressies

Comment

Working...
                                          X