X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hola mi nombre es José tengo 57 años mujer y un hijo
    llevo con la electrónica toda la vida a los 12 años monte mi primera emisora de radio de 3w 27 MHz , a los 14 se las montaba yo al vendedor de los kit ,ganando ya dinero que me permitió practicar aeromodelismo que era mi otra pasión
    mi primer ordenador que conservo y una colecion de todos los modelos de commodore desde el vip 20
    estudie electrónica en mi ciudad graduándome en ingeniería aplicada ,trabaje con varios talleres en mi ciudad en Philips ,reparando tv video y todo tipo de electrónica
    hice la mili y al volver ya con pc 80286 , monte mi propio negocio del cual sigo viviendo y combinándolo con otro trabajo como técnico con emisoras de hasta 25kw las primeras a válvulas en un medio de comunicación de mi ciudad
    luego servicio oficial de reparación commodore , spectrum, sincler
    empecé con los ordenadores en 1982 hasta la fecha
    actualmente reparo de todo sobre todo portátiles
    espero poder ayudar y compartir en este foro

un saludo José

Comment

So, on the advice "from the letter" - let me introduce myself - Maxim, the usual "under-growth repairman", who repairs EVERYTHING that they bring. Mobile phones, tablets, laptops, sometimes PC hardware. With the beginning of "some actions" in the country, EVERYTHING began to be carried for repairs! Therefore, in search of schemes and solutions, I came across your forum - I "read" a lot of useful information. But reading is one thing, but downloading schemes requires registration.
      And yes - I immediately apologize for my "language" - I use google translator.

Comment

Hello,

I am a french guy and I really appreciate your forum.
        Lot of information here it's great.

I hope you can help me on sone stuff.

Eric

Comment

Hello Forum Members,
          I have been using this forum since 2016, but never yet said hello.

Regards
          Mike

Comment

Hello guys just a newbie here and hoping to learn many stuff

Comment

Hello everybody..

Comment

Hello everyone and congratulations for this very useful and fantastic forum.
                My name is Vito and I am an Italian passionate about electronics since I was a child.
                I built my first electronic circuit when I was 14, with transfers, ferric chloride, drill and soldering iron.
                And since then I have never stopped cultivating my knowledge in the electronic field, even if I work in the mechanic aeronautical sector.
                However, when there is something to repair, I try, and most of the time I succeed, studying and helping me with the precious advice that the web offers.
                I am here thanks to the advice of a repair channel, for this very reason, with the hope of succeeding in my repair, thanks to the precious support that this forum is able to offer.
                Thanks to all the staff and all forum users!

Comment

hello, nice forum very cool.

Comment

Hi everyone, just another electrical head passing by

Comment

hello, in a desperate move trying to Fix my laptop o ended up here.
                      i hope i can find amazong people that can help

Comment

Hi, my name is Hernan and I learned about this forum because Richard from the YouTube channel "Learn Electronics Repair" suggested it to me. I am looking forward to use this forum as a resource for my repairs and electronics learning journey!

Regards, Hernan

Comment

Hello, looking for advice form the many experts gathered here!

Comment

Greetings and Salutations to one and all.
                            I have been in the electronics game since 1999. I have a Advanced Diploma in Electrical Technology from the Sydney Institue of Technology in Australia. I work in the Television Broadcast Industry in Aus and for the first few years things were great, but as all things go in my seventh year as an engineer I burned out. I went through some difficult times but managed to keep my toes in the waters of technology. As things go I am back and I have somewhat revitalised myself by getting back to basics and what I trully love which is hardware component level design and repair. I am still in the process of gearing my toolbox up and making a space where I can practice my craft in peace.
                            I want to shout out to dicky96 for his great youtube channel.
                            I also want to thank the technology Gods for this Forum.

Be well and keep safe.
                            BitPunk64

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am an electronic engineering major. I hope to find like-minded people here and share good ideas with you.

Goodluck to you all!

Comment

Hello to everyone. Great Forum ! I can't wait to post new thread

Comment

Hey dudes Italy here I just got back into repairing a couple years ago I used to repair ps3 very extensively up tot the reball level. Then I moved to phones and tablets. This is a hobby for me that Ive always enjoyed. Glad to be here this seems like a much more in depth forum. Especially for my main trouble locating schematics and .brds. Hope to see you all around the forums.

Comment

Hallo, ich bin aus deutschland. leider mit schlechtem englisch.

Comment

Hello from North Richland Hills, Texas.

Comment

Just someone with mild experence with repair ex, soldering, pc, and console modding but wanting to move to the software side of it

Comment

Hi,

I'm here in the hopes to fix the bricked bios from a relatives laptop.

Greetings from Germany!

Comment

Working...
                                          X