This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Here to learn & get help or offer if I can.

Comment

Hello from Denmark.

Working with an Philips HTC2160 and found your forum, looks nice.

Best
      Morten

Comment

Hello, I am Mert, I have a computer technical service shop in Istanbul. I do laptop and desktop computer motherboard repair and when I need bios many times, badcaps.net site comes up and I wanted to become a member. Hello everyone.
        Good work.

Comment

原谅我不会使用英语,请允许我用中文介绍
          姓名:王正坤
          出生:1996
          家乡:中国陕西
          土木工程专业,电脑diy爱好者,喜欢折腾一些电子古董,虽然这与我的专业并不相同,但是在中国我们称为垃圾佬。当然国内也有许多同类的论坛,但他们似乎并不喜欢分享,今天一个偶然的机会让我找到了这个论坛,大家都无私分享自己的技术,我很喜欢这里。

Comment

I'm from BC, Canada. I'm hoping to learn more about laptop internals.

Comment

Hi, i'm from germany, started out looking to remove the whitelist from my lenovo bios and now i have a bricked laptop. Hoping to get it back running with help from here

Comment

hi all,

I'm a computer technician, and very much interested to learn an electronic kind of stuff.

thanks

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to fix my old monitor and slowly running out of ideas. I have seen other posts with similar issues and it looks that there are a couple of people here with experience so I will give the forum a try...

And one day maybe I can be of help for other people too..

Comment

hi ,

I'm a computer technician, and I need to learn some knowledge.

thanks

Comment

Hi

I just post to say hello everybody ))

Best regards,
                      Vadim

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Just posting to say hello.

Thanks,
                        Bob

Comment

hi guys
                          glad to be here..
                          only little time but glad to help if I can..
                          regards
                          Rob

Comment

Hi evserv
                            can you help me get a response code for my toshiba R700-179 laptop
                            serial YA035495H
                            Challenge code = D49VG-EP47W-LKBAP-MR28V-Q3A0M
                            response code =
                            would appriciate your help
                            kind regards
                            Rob

Comment

hi guys, glad to be here

Comment

Hi, all! I'm not really good with introductions, but I'll give it my best shot. I'm not new to repairing, in fact.. I started at my uncle's cell repair shop back when I was 17.. now I'm 35 but sadly, I haven't gotten far in terms of skills. In the half of my lifetime that I spent in this line of work, I'm only equipped with surface knowledge. Mostly software related, and a dab of basic hardware stuff. In the recent months, I thought of trying to expand what little knowledge I have, especially with computer hardware. To be honest, I only found out about this site just this morning. I did a little Googling about laptop repair forums, and this is what caught my eye. Such a badass name for a website, I thought to myself. And that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to learning a lot of stuff.. thanks!

Comment

Newcomer reports, please take care of it in the future

Hi everyone, I'm an electronics enthusiast. Just came here and want to learn more with everyone. Help each other.

Comment

Just came in to say hello and see an attached picture

Comment

Hi there, i am repairing all kind of electronic devices, mostly notebooks, for fun. Looking forward to kick the supervisor password from my not-anymore-shorted T470

Comment

Hello guys!
                                        I'm Pedro, 42 years old business analyst from Portugal, and essentially i grew tired of putting televisions in the bin.

I found this forum looking for clues to be able to troubleshoot my led tv big problem, and, who knows i learn to repair it by myself. That would be a great achievement

Comment

Pls i need bios bin file for hp 255 G6

Comment

Working...
                                          X