• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello,
    my name is Pascal
    63 years
    Former TV convenience store, Radio Hifi.
    passionate about electronics.
    My first PC was a ZX81 with 2Ko of memory
    Forgive my English, I am French and I use translate gogle.
    thank you.

Comment

Hi all! Thank you for this exelent forum. i am from Finland.

Comment

Hello !
        I'm Eric, 59 old from France.
        First aeronautical electronician then chef and now computer technician.
        Happy to join the community.

Comment

Hey!
          From Slovenia here. I've locked out my BIOS and been frustrating for days to remember the damn pass. I googled a lot and found out this little marvel. How did I miss this site in all these years is a mystery. But some things are better stay hidden. At least a bit.

Comment

Hello,

Greetings everyone I'm from Manila Philippines and I'm so happy to join this

forum to learn and share knowledge in the fields of Electronics be that in

Hardware or software. Thank you for accepting me.

Comment

Hello boarders,

I am a newbie in electronics repairing and a software enthusiast.

Comment

Hi Im new to Hardware repair and found this forum while looking for a schematics, having a look around seems like a great place

Comment

Hello,
                  I am French electronic technician et 62 years old, I offen repair stuffs with the help of community an i agree with all terms of it until it's technical only.

the last is with this bluetooth speaker Marshall Stanmore 1, where I change the power amp circuit TAS 5*** but it burn instantly. So i complete my search and i found one resistor (R23 or R26 ), one diode (that witch is on 12V) , one voltage regulator 7812, I try looking the power supply 31V 12V all seems good then I solder the power Amp circuit TAS (it was diffixcult because somes conductors were burnt) and all works properly. It takes me lot of time (6 hours) to do.
                  Good luck to all of you.
                  Scultra

Comment

Hello... everybody... thanks for helping us..

Comment

Hello there!
                      My PC specs:
                      CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
                      GPU: GTX 1080 Palit JetStream
                      MOBO: ASRock ab350 PRO4
                      RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 3000MHz (XMP 2.0)
                      PSU: XFX 650W (don't remember what model)
                      OS SSD: ADATA SP920

Don't buy anything from ASUS and creative

Comment

Hello. Thanks for this forum and for any help you might be able to provide.

As with many others, I'm hoping to fix a bios-locked Dell Latitude 5420 (service tag: HDPBBK3-8FC8).

I'm now headed to Amazon to buy the cheesy CH341a programmer that I hope to use one time in my life

Thanks again!

Comment

Hello, found this forum looking for help with an old Hitachi plasma TV. About to start a computer upgrade, bringing my desktop from a medium-performance 12-year-old build to a higher-performance 12-year-old build. Should be fun.

Comment

Hello, novice here looking at some threads for Samsung monitor repair. Hope to learn anything I can from the community!

Regards

clooty

Comment

Hi guys, nice to be here and to know that I'm not alone with problems ongoing with my hardware, I'm having problems with my bios , I too have fallen victim of using my last bit of savings to buy my hp 1030 g4 for uni it worked fine for 1 day then it asked to update and then locked
                              I'm devastated I'm certainly not going to be able to be able to complete my case studies as we are not allowed to hand write
                              Can anyone help ?

Comment

I would like to introduce myself my name is actually correedee from london and I'm happy that I have been given the opportunity to be here and to be able to take advantage of learning from everyone's knowledge in the tech world
                                I hope this is the start of something beautiful for all of us

Comment

Hey from BC, Canada

Found the forum from a search re unlocking my Lenovo laptop BIOS.

Comment

Hello from Wisconsin. Going to to be looking for some help getting a few older LG panels working again.

Comment

Hi, been here for a bit. GPUs have me needing a bit of help.

Comment

Hello my friends:

I'm very happy for to be here

Comment

HI everyone!

I'm an EV hobbyist/tech and also interested to explore micro soldering particularly GPUs. Let's get along!

Comment

Working...
                                          X