JVC (vestel)LT40TW51J switching off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JVC (vestel)LT40TW51J switching off

I wasn't sure if the reflash was successful as the tv went to black just after the install, but I have had it on the bench today and it it did get the latest FW and still powers down after 30 mins, as I say, I have sourced a good main board, so will wait to see,

thanks all, very helpfull

Comment

I wasn't sure if the reflash had been successful as the tv switched off and never came back on after the download, but I had it on the bench today and the FW is up to date, but still powering down after 30 mins, I have a new main board coming so I will update after i fit it

Comment

Ok let us know what happens
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Originally posted by ReeceyBurger123 View Post
          Ok let us know what happens
          Main Board arrived today and fitted, and so far so good, its stayed on...

was just lucky in getting the correct main board rather cheap, one down 6 to go,

many thanks to all who contributed, I am guessing it was corrupt FW but how that makes the board shut down after an hour, I am not sure, but would love to know,

ps do vestel have this firmware to download, maybe i should have tried a reflash first.

Comment

Awesome, also they dont offer a Fw Nvm download on these boards you have to manually extract the firmware with an Spi reader or find it on the internet.
            Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

HI ALL
              here is the power supply schematic 17IPS19-5P I thinck it will help you
              thancks
              Attached Files

Comment

How to reset ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fleckers tv View Post
                  Hi Peeps, I am currently working on this TV, typical Vestel, it has a main board fault causing it to shut down after an hour, sometime minutes, where is the best place to source a board to match my screen, anyone here help, ?

thanks.
                  tanks sor matsh

Comment

Working...
                  X