Dell xps 9343 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell xps 9343 bios

Anyone,please has a dump for dell xps 9343?cannot manage to have the bios from hdr file.attached dump,dell bios update and hdr file.
    Attached Files

Re: Dell xps 9343 bios

Try this bios,it has the extracted hdr bios update merged with your dump,and ME ver 10.0.55.3000 .Flash the bios again from the exe if you want to update the ME to 10.0.55.3002 .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-27-2018, 04:31 PM.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks,i will try it.

Comment

Problem solved,merged original dump with extracted bios from yours.weird but this unit came with 8 beeps (lcd screen fault).it is the second dell with the same fault fixed this way(first one was was a vostro second generation)many thanks smdflea!!!

Comment

helpbuid or cleanme on dell XPS 13 9343 la-b441p r1.0 bios

need build or cleanme on dell xps 13 9343 la-b441p r1.0 bios

model: dell xps 13 9343
          service tag#: GZ48Z52
          board code: la-b441p r1.0 bios
          issue: no display

auploaded file is the orig bin file with no display.

many thanks in advance.

Attached Files
          Last edited by balobi; 07-02-2022, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Re: helpbuid or cleanme on dell XPS 13 9343 la-b441p r1.0 bios

Originally posted by balobi View Post
            need build or cleanme on dell xps 13 9343 la-b441p r1.0 bios

model: Dell xps 13 9343
            service tag#: Gz48z52
            board code: La-b441p r1.0 bios
            issue: No display

auploaded file is the orig bin file with no display.

Many thanks in advance.

xps 13 9343
            Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Dell XPS 13 9343 P54G / La-b441p Bios request

Hello friends,

I have some issues with XPS 13
              Motherboard la-b441p rev 1.0

I have no display, caps-lock works, display test works.
              I think there's a bios or cpu issue.
              Service TAG: 6CPR462
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell XPS 13 9343 P54G / La-b441p Bios request

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
                hello friends,

i have some issues with xps 13
                motherboard la-b441p rev 1.0

i have no display, caps-lock works, display test works.
                I think there's a bios or cpu issue.
                Service tag: 6cpr462
                xps 13 9343
                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks! Is not working. maybe is another problem

Comment

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
                    Thanks! Is not working. maybe is another problem
                    Try this one.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thank you

Comment

KIndly help mod DELL XPS 9343 from my dump to support NVME boot would be highly appreciated, BEST REGARDS CHIN https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TKs...usp=share_link
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by chinsuckseed; 01-07-2023, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I have already attached DXE file but i can't modify via UEFITool cuz of "checkProtectedRanges: AMI protected range [2A0000h:5E1600h] hash mismatch, opened image may refuse to boot" BIOS VERSION A20 MTKS. and APRRECIATED

Comment

SPI dump attached, Service tag: 382M893, board LA-J143P
                            the 3 orange LED blinks happening. Initially the computer'st BIOS self detected corruption of itself and attempted to recover. However it was failing at the very end mentioning it can't downgrade. I indeed disabled downgrade possibility in past but don't understand the reason was this should prevent flashing with same version. Neither full self-revovery or providing it on USB worked and after some attempts it corrupted completely.
                            The verified dump attached, BIOS section is completely broken, - at its offset it seems to be overwriten with the same content at 0x00 so UEFI Tool or any other doesn't recognize it at all. I'm looking for fixed image preserving service tag and other custom things but also toward understanding what could cause above issues.
                            Also before all above the bootloader on NVMe disk got corrupted, wondering how can I assure this is not hardware issue
                            Regards
                            Attached Files
                            Badcaps Electronics Repair Forum & Schematic Search
                            Last edited by nusch; Today, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                              SMDFlea commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thread merged,attachment added. Link removed. Post the laptop service tag

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...before-posting

You MUST:
                              • Provide the full machine model number, serial number (or Service tag, SNID) and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 ) ,The serial number, make, full model number, motherboard model and revision (except QR codes) must be written/typed at your request as per the rules. Not as a picture, part of the file name and so on.

Originally posted by nusch View Post
                            SPI dump attached, Service tag: 382M893, board LA-J143P
                            the 3 orange LED blinks happening. Initially the computer'st BIOS self detected corruption of itself and attempted to recover. However it was failing at the very end mentioning it can't downgrade. I indeed disabled downgrade possibility in past but don't understand the reason was this should prevent flashing with same version. Neither full self-revovery or providing it on USB worked and after some attempts it corrupted completely.
                            The verified dump attached, BIOS section is completely broken, - at its offset it seems to be overwriten with the same content at 0x00 so UEFI Tool or any other doesn't recognize it at all. I'm looking for fixed image preserving service tag and other custom things but also toward understanding what could cause above issues.
                            Also before all above the bootloader on NVMe disk got corrupted, wondering how can I assure this is not hardware issue
                            Regards
                            XPS 13 9310

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X