I.O programmer SAS JIG 3.8V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.O programmer SAS JIG 3.8V

Hi i have a question those anyone is using this type of programmer?

bECUASE I Dont have any idea how to use this

Re: I.O programmer SAS JIG 3.8V

Sound like a vertyanov clone,
    What type of chip you want programm ?

Comment

It is a clone. Good luck getting software updates for it
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        It is a clone. Good luck getting software updates for it
        Whaty will happen if this is a clone one?

Comment

Don't buy it! I thought I was buying the original one, seller is ioprogrammer in Ebay, now programmer needs to be reprogrammed and he's not providing dump to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by orientalsniper View Post
            Don't buy it! I thought I was buying the original one, seller is ioprogrammer in Ebay, now programmer needs to be reprogrammed and he's not providing dump to fix it.
            Yes i think i have the fake one and its so hard to make it work to some models

Comment

Report it on Ebay for counterfeit.

Comment

Well, I have it and they do seem to update it regularly... I don't have too much use for it tho. Only had to program ITE SIO chips and it has worked well thus far.

Comment

I use it to test keyboards and sometimes flash KBC. Can you dump the ATMEL FW?

Comment

The genuine vertyanov jig now has to be registered,it was done to stop the clones. Sergey vertyanov said in the russian forums he should have protected the software from the start. The clones have been using his software. When he made that change there were some accusations on vina about the latest software having a virus/trojan, which isn`t true, obviously the cloners were upset .I don`t know what happens if you try to update the software on a clone,does it brick it ?
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Now that you mention it, I recall the software was asking me to update the FW, now it doesn't stop beeping and if I use vertyanov official software, it's able to update to new FW but it's telling me I'm using a clone.

How is the protection being done now? Is there a blacklist? Can we pay to add our devices to whitelist?
                      Last edited by orientalsniper; 11-26-2019, 03:26 AM.

Comment

When i said at post #3 good luck getting software updates i thought it would just block you from getting any updates, so youve confirmed it does actually brick it if you update the FW .I`m not sure if you could flash the firmware dump from another clone.It may be your only way to unbrick it, then use older software versions ?

Comment

I also use maybe clone made in turkey 2017 working well.When i use new model like NUVOTON not support and contact he said send me i solve free or change Atmel also free..

Comment

Considering the authentic is the same price as the clone, I don't see why anyone would choose the clone?

Vertyanov should have sold it in Ebay to prevent clueless buyers.

Comment

Considering the authentic is the same price as the clone, I don't see why anyone would choose the clone?

Vertyanov should have sold it in Ebay to prevent clueless buyers.
                              It is for sale on ebay by maximka2172

Comment

Because it was easier to buy the clone for a company.

Comment

Its working very well and regularly being updated without any problem besides it has its own name "sas jig 3.8v".i found many videos on youtube as well

Comment

I don' trust it, for the same price just get the original, updates will stop if vertyanovis going to add protection.

Comment

I don' trust it, for the same price just get the original, updates will stop if vertyanovis going to add protection.
                                      how can you tell if its original?

Comment

Vertyanov told me, it's this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sergey-Vert...oAAOSwF0NcN3R-

Comment

Working...
                                        X