Legion 5 15IMH05 Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legion 5 15IMH05 Bios

Windows update downloaded a few updates , among them was a firmware update.It restarted normally ,but after the restart all I can see is a blinking white line in the top left corner , then the screen goes black and nothing happens.
    I cannot enter bios ,the boot menu doesn't work either and the same goes for the Novo button.
    I need a bios dump or somebody that can help me rebuild the original bios dump.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: Legion 5 15IMH05 Bios

Try:
    Attached Files
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.​
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Dmi 532000 - 533fff
      Attached Files
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        Dmi 532000 - 533fff
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Vesko356; 07-14-2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Hello again and thank you.The notebook boots up now but there is a problem with the display and it looks like this .It looks the same in bios , dos or windows.I still think there is something messed up in the BIOS , any help is apreciated.
          I cannot update the BIOS since now it has the latest version.
          Thank you again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by khaly View Post
            I still think there is something messed up in the BIOS
            I doubt the bios is the reason, because it is extracted from the bios update (EFCN50WW) at the Lenovo site.

Originally posted by khaly View Post
            I cannot update the BIOS since now it has the latest version.
            Thank you again.
            It was PITA to find previous version, but somehow managed to find EFCN45WW, I've attached below the file, Dmi & ME are OK, so you can test it, and afterward update to the EFCN50WW if you want. Reply with the results, fingers crossed, good luck.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
              I doubt the bios is the reason, because it is extracted from the bios update (EFCN50WW) at the Lenovo site.

It was PITA to find previous version, but somehow managed to find EFCN45WW, I've attached below the file, Dmi & ME are OK, so you can test it, and afterward update to the EFCN50WW if you want. Reply with the results, fingers crossed, good luck.
              To find previous versions edit this : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/efcn50ww.exe

Edit efcn50ww to efcn49ww ,48,47,46,45 keep going back one version until it downloads one.The method works with all lenovo updates to find previous versions (if they`re available)
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                To find previous versions edit this : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer...s/efcn50ww.exe

Edit efcn50ww to efcn49ww ,48,47,46,45 keep going back one version until it downloads one.The method works with all lenovo updates to find previous versions (if they`re available)
                I know this method and it was the first thing I did, but all previous versions have been removed. None of the previous versions are available on their server. Everything is removed.

Edit: Oops, I've somehow missed 48, still (the only one left) available
                Edit2: Will prepare (48) bios file for testing...
                Edit3: Done. Here it is ready for programming:

Attached Files
                Last edited by Vesko356; 07-15-2021, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Guys , thank you again.I have some more "interesting" news.I programmed both bios files that Vesko356 posted and ended up with the same result , crap image.

I noticed the Nvidia video driver has a code 43.It's not a windows or a driver problem as it worked before this update fiasco and I reinstalled windows 10(latest version from the microsoft site) just for the lol.

After I programmed the bios with the 48 version , I entered the bios and I saw the option.I switched from the discrete to dynamic and the image was perfect.I restarded the notebook , got into windows ,installed the intel driver , the nvidia was still giving the code 43.

I decided to update the bios from 48 to 50 and see if something happens and it did.The display was crap again and the option to change from discrete to dynamic is gone.I enabled the option to back flash (very hard to do when you can't see sh*t) and downgraded to version 48 , but the option didn't appear .I have to reprogramm the bios with the file from Vesko356 .

I still think it's a problem with the bios file.You helped me a lot , thank you so much.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hello! Can anyone please upload 52 bios *.bin file, because my legion can't boot up, so I can't extract this file.

Comment

Acer TravelMate P215-51 (TMP215-51) Bios LE5FB REV 2.1 [bios please]
                      Last edited by shiran; 05-23-2022, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shiran View Post
                        Acer TravelMate P215-51 (TMP215-51) Bios LE5FB REV 2.1 [bios please]
                        No no no. This is topic for Legion 5. Use search function or create new topic for your case.
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Thanks to all supporters.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Dmi 532000 - 533fff (added on file)
                          Is there a tutorial about adding or edit the DMI ?
                          based on the comments assume you can't clone a working bios over a corrupt one ? (with programmer )

thanks in advance.

Comment

Corrupted Legion 5-15IMH05H BIOS (HELP)

can someone help me with my legion 5i?

I went to update the BIOS and apparently everything went well. but when legion restarted it never gave the screen again. It just keeps blinking. ie corrupted the BIOS.

I'll leave a copy I made with ch341 of the faulty BIOS.

Serial Number:PE07PV5N
                            Machine Type Model:82CF0004BR
                            Legion 5-15IMH05H

here is the latest version available for it: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/p...me=BIOS%2FUEFI
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Corrupted Legion 5-15IMH05H BIOS (HELP)

Originally posted by Sergio06 View Post
                              can someone help me with my legion 5i?

I went to update the BIOS and apparently everything went well. but when legion restarted it never gave the screen again. It just keeps blinking. ie corrupted the BIOS.

I'll leave a copy I made with ch341 of the faulty BIOS.

Serial Number:PE07PV5N
                              Machine Type Model:82CF0004BR
                              Legion 5-15IMH05H

here is the latest version available for it: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/p...me=BIOS%2FUEFI
                              try post #2
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ght=5-15IMH05H
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1
                                Virgin bios file from Lenovo, it doesn't contain any DMI because you didn't upload your backup file.

HI can you help us also,,, legion 5 pro 16ACH6H SN NUMBER PF3BXNSM
                                Last edited by Vesko356; 06-01-2023, 11:52 PM. Reason: Bios removed ,thread hijack.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc97 View Post
                                  HI can you help us also,,, legion 5 pro 16ACH6H SN NUMBER PF3BXNSM
                                  Read the rules before posting, do NOT hijack threads:
                                  RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

Comment

Read the rules before posting, do NOT hijack threads:
                                    RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*

sorry
                                    ... i have just read common reply by hardware1 to someone which maybe same as my board number,,

Comment

Originally posted by Marc97 View Post
                                      sorry
                                      ... i have just read common reply by hardware1 to someone which maybe same as my board number,,
                                      read the post above...next time search before posting the bios on the site, you might find what you need...if it doesn't work post in the same thread..always post the corrupted bios too..
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi Gentlemens,

please help with bios for this Legion 5 15IMH05H

original attached

S/N: PF2BZGEb
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by koby058; 06-05-2023, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X