Abit NF7-S v2 Recap - Not posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abit NF7-S v2 Recap - Not posting

Well, I'm not in the mood to upgrade those unit my self, unless I need some special feature that can be upgraded.

So, I'm thinking about this one:

https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/32859...archweb201603_

And what about an oscilloscope? I was thinking about a 2 CH unit but those are more expensive, its cheaper to buy 2 separate units..

What you think?

Comment

Yes it is excellent.
      About oscilloscope it is a longer question.
      Sometimes you can find an analog scope for $50 if you are lucky.
      It all depends on your budget and requirements...
      "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Ok then!

I'm going for this ESR02 Pro, it seems to be more then enough for my needs.

About the oscilloscope the analog solution is not the best solution for me because I have a thing here called wife that yells with me if she sees anything bigger than a multimeter or something in my desk And she's right, I don't have plenty of room for my hobbie, I have to keep things as small as possible.

Thank you so much for your help so far, and I have the right PCB to try this new tools: it's an heater controller that fails when the rear LCD led lights comes ON. I really don't know from where to start but i think it's better to open a new thread for that. Could you guys help me out from where should i start searchinf for the faulty components? I can post a video with the malfunction and a few HQ pictures from the 2-side PCB, its small but big enough for me not to know from where to start searching for the malfunctioning component.

Best regards everyone
        Last edited by tomalamix; 11-23-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X