This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello I am salt im from the Philippines and my dead hp 2000 laptop brought me here haha

Comment

Hi, I am josele and I like to tinker with electronics and learn new things.

Comment

Hi there, everybody!

My name is Helga and I stumbled in while searching for some details regarding the Plasma-TV I need to repair.
        I hope I can contribute something sometimes and so far I wish you all a great time!

HelgaHa.

Comment

Hello. I'm a defence contractor for Airbus Defence and Space, glad to be here and hope all are well in these odd times.

Sent here for help fixing my sons Lenovo T495s that will not boot, just makes 8 short beeps with no screen or chance to recover/boot from a BIOS update file. He's attempted to read and write files to the BIOS using a CHA341a interface with a friend helping him to get Linux working on it. They have no idea what they've done and this is a last hope sort of thing before I tell them to throw it in the trash.

Comment

Hello from Chicago. I like to tinker with electronics and try to repair instead of replace.

Comment

Hello everyone,
              I'm glad I found this page, all praise for the administrators.

Comment

Hello all. New member here, and I just wanted to say hello!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  I registered because you have a nice thread for bios images here. There are a couple of devices on my desk I suspect to have a corrupt bios.

Comment

hello, im june from ph, laptop repairing brought mere here!!! im glad im here!

Comment

Hello, I decided to joint this forum while searching for some bios files and some caps.
                      I have a big enthusiasm intro electronics and I love to do motherboard repairs.
                      I hope this forum it will help me with some things that I am getting blocked and also to offer my help to others in the same way.

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm Sicelo, from Eswatini
                        My knowledge is currently limited, but I am learning.

Comment

G’Day all
                          Well I’m Springtech from Brisbane. Started working with electronics and computers in 1974, haven’t stopped yet. I am an aeronautical engineer, ex Air Force and currently semi-retired. I really miss the days when component level repair was normal. Found this forum whilst looking fo data on a Samsung led tv. Can’t quit bring myself to scrap it just because of a repairable fault. I do wish the circuit diagrams were included in the documentation it would make life so much easier.
                          Have fun fixin.

Comment

Hi all from Canada. Lets fix things!

Comment

hi all, thanks for all the help...

Comment

hellow,
                                this is haimanot Assefa from Africa, Ethiopia
                                Am Computer maientiance officor

Comment

I need responce code for toshiba tecra r950* serial no:
                                  29E49-7P1DV-9JK6X-9498V-Y7EF0

Comment

Asking Your Urjent Help

I need responce code for toshiba tecra r950* serial no:
                                    29E49-7P1DV-9JK6X-9498V-Y7EF0[/QUOTE]

Comment

My old LG tv has brought me here. I'm hope to repair it and give it new life. Looking forward to reading and learning here.

Comment

First of all my many greetings to all the members

I am 44 years old, I have come to this community due to a change of course due to difficulties in getting a fairly paid job in my country, Venezuela.

I am always passionate about electricity and electronics, even though I don't have any formal study in these specialties. Currently I work as an independent computer support and perform minor repairs to electronic equipment.

My profession is mechanical engineering and knowledge of electricity and electronics helps me solve many problems in my community.

Thankful for allowing me to be part of this community and I hope to learn and contribute a lot to it.

My native language is Spanish, I use Google Translate to communicate in other languages, I apologize for typing errors.

Carlos

Comment

Hi,

I came to this forum because I think it's fun to repair electronics instead of throwing them away.

Comment

Working...
                                          X