Originally posted by Ghamidi View Post

and can't you tell me too?
        what i tell you !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

[QUOTE=Ghamidi;1004496]
          Originally posted by danito View Post

what i tell you !!!!!!!!!
          probably how to decrypt encrypted password?
          it would be nice

Comment

Lenovo twist s203u
            Nothing should be read from U32 (p24s08).
            It must be shortened between pins 5 and 6 exactly when you turn it on.
            press f1 for the bios, enter the bios, take the tip of the screwdriver (in my case) you go to security change the password, F10 for saving that's about it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thx

Comment

Hi, can somebody patch this bios? I have tried on both W10 and Ubuntu 20.04, but i got only errors

here is it. thanks in advance
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by m3tauser View Post
                  Hi, can somebody patch this bios? I have tried on both W10 and Ubuntu 20.04, but i got only errors

So short update from me: managed to patch the bios. in my case the problem was that I had to versions of Python, 2 and 3, installed. So i had first to uninstall python2 and after to modify autopatcher.py file and manually change from python to python3 (i am using ubuntu 20.04) and after that the process went straightforward.

So I can confirm that the patch works in Lenovo Thinkpad t460p.

thanks to all who made it possible!

Comment

Try , but with hxd ddn t find creed user...maybe you have another bios chip !
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by lapfix; 11-28-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lapfix View Post
                      Try , but with hxd ddn t find creed user...maybe you have another bios chip !
                      I have a winbond chip. I believe its quite standard from what i was reading online.

Comment

there is no video explain those things

Comment

Originally posted by sam91 View Post
                          there is no video explain those things
                          Its just drag and drop in the application , than follow the steps.

What's is the issue you find friend !

Comment

Hi Experts,
                            I've tried this but my Lenovo X270 is bricked after applying the pathed version?
                            What I did :
                            1) I used CH341A mini USB programmer to take a BIOS back up
                            2) Took second back up and compared with the first one to make sure they match and for peace of mind that I have a good bios backup
                            3) Used 'lenovo_autopatcher_0.2' to patch the backed up version and successfully got a patched.bin file.
                            4) Cleared the Bios chip with CH341A mini USB programmer and flashed/programmed the patched.bin file on to bios chip. (My bios chip was a "MXIC-MX-25L12873F-M2I-10G" 16MB bin file, also verified that the backup and patched files are around the same size 16 MB)
                            5) Tried turning on but wouldn't start (tried unplugging & re-connecting CMOS battery and internal battery, also tried the reset pinhole at the back of the laptop near battery). Nothing seems to start the laptop, no beeps nothing...

Any suggestions where I could have gone wrong?

P.S (attaching my bios backup and patched version, just in case if that helps anyone answer this question)
                            Thanks

Comment

i have tried to patch svp on x1 yoga gen 2 but my laptop cannot boot with black screen and some beeps. i checked with lenovo diagnostic app with error code 0285

What should i do? thank you

Comment

i have removed and reflashed bios. it's working with removed SVP

thank you.

Comment

Hello i have this yoga 370 with bios password locked
                                  i try to unlocked by patching bios but not work please any one help me te unlocked

Comment

how to use autopatcher please help me

Comment

Originally posted by ALRAHI View Post
                                      how to use autopatcher please help me
                                      read post # 1
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

great job

Comment

anyone have solution for this password lenovo yoga 370

Comment

Working...
                                          X