• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help Schematics of Dell optiplex 755 powersupply L275E-01

Any one has the schematics of Dell optiplex 755

power supply model number L275E-01

P/N# PS-5271-3DF1-LF

a lot of burned parts including the mosfets, fuse, relays, foil tracts and rectifier diodes etc,

thanks in advance!
    Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Re: Need help Schematics of Dell optiplex 755 powersupply L275E-01

I already repaired the foil tracks and replacing some of the burned parts except for the thermistor board part number RT001 it shattered beyond recognition, what i have is just a piece of it SCK that is why i know it is a thermistor.

Please help me find the value of these thermistor. thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Take a Thermistor from a scrap SMPS. They act kind of like a fuse and exact model number is not important. Thermistors in all SMPS do the same job and have the same specifications.

Comment

Originally posted by anshad View Post
        Take a Thermistor from a scrap SMPS. They act kind of like a fuse and exact model number is not important. Thermistors in all SMPS do the same job and have the same specifications.
        sorry but i don't agree with that. these thermistor is paralleled to the relay switch so putting a short circuit in a relay switch renders the relay switch useless. i thinks the value is somewhere 10ohms to 30 ohms. i really need the schematics.

Comment

:i already replaced the mosfet 20MN60 the 180uf 420vdc capacitor, 6.3 amps fuse, quad rectifier diode GBU810, i need to test it but these thermistor is the problem, so i put an ordinary thermistor just recently the problem is the psu will not turn off. because the thermistor is in parallel with the relay switch. any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by anshad View Post
            thanks for the suggestion mate.. i already repaired the psu placing a thermistor SCK 054. 5 ohms cold 4 amps. and the opto isolator 817B. thanks very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Duranitron View Post
              thanks for the suggestion mate.. i already repaired the psu placing a thermistor SCK 054. 5 ohms cold 4 amps. and the opto isolator 817B. thanks very much!

Glad to know that. Someday, may help someone else who may need to fix the same model

Comment

Working...
              X