Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to buy buck regulator MP2329CGG but struggling to find supplier

Hi guys
    I need one of these MP2329CGG for a repair job. It's a 24V 6.5A buck converter. But I have not been able to find a supplier who has that component.

Actually I would buy a few as I always think if I found one faulty already I will probably find more in the future

I had one supplier on Aliexpress who gave me a price $2 each, but I have been waiting some days since I asked for shipping price and they don't reply

Does anyone know where I can buy that part in small quantity (let's say 5 of them), or any equivalent I could use? it supplies the Standby voltage to a PCH, 1.8V

Cheers

**** Nahh it's OK. Mouser had them in stock but only if I searched without the 'GG' If i searched with that suffix it said they had them but not in stock

What a rip-off mouser are though - £1.51 for one part - which is OK - but £12 ($16.50) postage!! I ordered five for £7.50 as postage was still $16.50 but that is still a ripoff for 5 components that probably don't weigh 2 grams between them!
    Last edited by dicky96; 03-05-2021, 09:32 AM.
    Follow me on YouTube
    ------------------
    Learn Electronics Repair
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX...R8UZ2vg/videos

Re: Need to buy buck regulator MP2329CGG but struggling to find supplier

Here is where you can find some

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...J2Y85rRg%3D%3D

The actual part number is

MP2329GG-Z

The price is $2.06 each

I hope this helps you
    Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 03-05-2021, 11:00 AM.
    9 PC LCD Monitor
    6 LCD Flat Screen TV
    30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
    10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Thanks Sam - actually I edited my post to say U had already found some at Mouser. I bought from there but the posatage was extortionate!
      Follow me on YouTube
      ------------------
      Learn Electronics Repair
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX...R8UZ2vg/videos

Comment

i am chinese,i can tell you why Aliexpress seller didn't reply you shipping price.
        because some of them upload as many product as they can to Aliexpress shop,but they didn't check whether all of the items have stock or not,they get the list from some where,but not their own stock list.if the item do not have stock,they will not reply you.or they do not want to sell,they will not reply you.
        and i checked the item that you need,have D/C 20+ new and original in stock,roughly 2usd

Comment

Working...
        X