Hello, please help me with my hp 15 (hp f010dx):
      My disabled code is: i 84475904
      Your unlock code : 13228741

Comment

Re: HP i xxxxxxxx bios password,System Disabled, 8-digit code Unlock

Thanks much for the code.

Comment

Any chance at getting your assistance I've exhausted every other option it seems and still to no avail I'm locked out of laptop.
          System disable code is [i 54041217]
          Laptop is an hp pavilion 15-bs$$$dx

Comment

Originally posted by student.of.knowledge View Post
            any chance at getting your assistance i've exhausted every other option it seems and still to no avail i'm locked out of laptop.
            System disable code is [i 54041217]
            laptop is an hp pavilion 15-bs$$$dx
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hoping for some help because HP says they currently aren't available for support. I get an administrator prompt for a bios password. i tried entering my passwords and none of them worked. Then I get, System Disabled with the following error code.

A [480BD7A1]

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, please help me with my hp
                My disabled code is: i 66682712

Comment

Originally posted by taz31860 View Post
                  hello, please help me with my hp
                  my disabled code is: I 66682712
                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Please help me for HP 250 G5. Disabled Code : i 93146433

Comment

Originally posted by dalzafer View Post
                      please help me for hp 250 g5. Disabled code : I 93146433
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.​
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                        Very thanks,
                        Çok teşekkürler. (Turkish)

Comment

Very thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dalzafer View Post
                            Very thanks
                            You're welcome. Have fun.
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.​
                            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

hi,
                              please can you help me with my hp HP 15-bs123ne. system disabled code : i 69573249

thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by never_mind View Post
                                hi,
                                please can you help me with my hp hp 15-bs123ne. System disabled code : I 69573249

thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  yessss it works.
                                  thank you so much.

Comment

Hp 15-ra010nt system disabled ( i 58876936 ) help

Comment

Originally posted by omer1254 View Post
                                      hp 15-ra010nt system disabled ( i 58876936 ) help

Comment

Peste thankyou

Comment

Hello, My HP Has a System disable (i 63019337), Can you help with master PW Please, Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                          X