Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can get the last japanese wet ultra-low ESR lytics still produced, anybody wants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get the last japanese wet ultra-low ESR lytics still produced, anybody wants?

I can get brand new, fresh and genuine Sanyo WG (new batch just for me) from trustworthy distributor, to my knowledge the last japanese ultra-low ESR wet electrolytics still being produced.

I asked for 3300/6,3, 1800/6,3 D8, 1800/16 and 1000/16 D8, all are available.

Can do group buy but as people fucked me over last time with Chemi-Cons KZN 3300/16 and here I would need to pay in front, money first and than caps in 4 months or so otherwise no deal.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: I can get the last japanese wet ultra-low ESR lytics still produced, anybody want

The MOQ is 1000. If you people manage to pre-pay at least 300, I am going for that.

While not the best, these are probably the last ultra-low ESR wet lytics still being produced so take now or cry later there are only milions of fleebay fakes available on the whole planet.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Re: I can get the last japanese wet ultra-low ESR lytics still produced, anybody want

You still got any Rs 3300uf 16v ?
      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Yes I got plenty of those…but they are not really motherboard-grade ultra-low ESR caps right

Comment

Why don't you contact Suncon and order straight from them ... it's same factory, same stuff, even the same series is still available : http://www.sunelec.co.jp/eng/product/product_02.html

Any "Sanyo" electrolytic capacitor will be years old no mater what the distributor says.

Comment

Where do you think it is from? Sanyo, Sunelec, all the same for me.

Fabs don't sell to small buyers.

Comment

hmm i might be interested in those small 820 or 1000uF 6.3v 8x11.5mm WGs used for filtering scattered around mobos. may need around 40 if price is right. got milk? keke...

Comment

I got a stock of some old Rubycons MBZ, manufactured 0522. They are somewhat custom but believable, most likely disposed old stock from some manufacturer. Found no evidence of them being fakes, all measure fine, if they were china crap they would be already bulging after 10 years in storage You might reform them if you do that stuff, I never did and everything works fine till this day. Check stock. Just a notice, the electrodes are cut for D10 holes so you need to straighten them with pliers for D8 holes.

So these are the ones don't really need
                Last edited by Behemot; 10-30-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X