X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus E406MA Richtek 66=5F, 65=5G and 5E=5E

What about 66=5F, 65=5G and 5E=5E?

Re: Asus x541na ic 2N=4H replacement

@madan1, post zoomed up clear pics of each component for a review of the package(s).

Where is each component being used ? Brand name? Post as much detail as possible.

Comment

Asus e402ma laptop, all similar package as the above one, all part of the power supply ( look like switching ICs ). Let me know if you need better photos.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by madan1; 10-11-2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

66=5f - could this be possibly 6S=5f ? Pour some alcohol over the markings and try to review under bright light at an angle to confirm.

6S=xx is Richtek RT6576DGQW. Datasheet is attached. Confirm if a valid match with the # of pins on your original device.

This part is available here:
        https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...xt=RT6576DGQW+

5E=xx is Richtek RT8248AGQW. Datasheet is attached. Confirm if a valid match with the # of pins on your original device.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...chText=RT8248A
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mon2; 10-11-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

The motherboard shown in the pictures is an E406MA
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

The motherboard shown in the pictures is an E406MA
            Sir, you are totally correct. I hope I haven't wasted people's time by this typo..

66=5f - could this be possibly 6S=5f ? Pour some alcohol over the markings and try to review under bright light at an angle to confirm.

6S=xx is Richtek RT6576DGQW. Datasheet is attached. Confirm if a valid match with the # of pins on your original device.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...xt=RT6576DGQW+

5E=xx is Richtek RT8248AGQW. Datasheet is attached. Confirm if a valid match with the # of pins on your original device.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...chText=RT8248A
            Thank you for the reply! Really appreciate it.
            Just made some hi-res photos.. oh well, looks like the camera has better eyesight than me.. used to be the opposite

Probably the IC I'm most interested is the 65=5F, this one should be changed for sure. In other model ( for which I was able to find boardview ) asus is using ATK1602GQW in it's place.. if this helps.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by madan1; 10-12-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Re: Asus E406MA ic 2N=4H replacement

Any ideas?

Comment

Re: Asus E406MA Richtek 66=5F, 65=5G and 5E=5E

Ok. Updates...

1) 65=YM is a private part for the logic board customer.

Richtek will not share anymore details but was the reply from their office.

2) after more searching, found a stocking agent in Shenzhen.

10pcs =60 usd
                Shenzhen Hong Ming Electronics

They have stock.

Ask them for other Richtek parts as well. Be sure to update this thread with your progress. This is a very solid supplier whom we have used for past repairs.

Comment

Thanks, I sent them a message, but if they are not willing to sell smaller amounts, then the board goes to the scrap bin.
                  A working board for this laptop can be obtained from aliexpress for roughly the same price.

Comment

If the ATK1602GQW is pin to pin compatible those are much cheaper .
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

The seller is the only one that has access to this component. They did ask if the buy is for 5pcs / 10pcs ? So I suspect that they will be ok with 5pcs. Otherwise it is more ewaste for this logic board.

Comment

Yes, the seller offered 5pcs, but I went with buying another physically damaged e406ma board for 12GBP/17USD. I guess, if I was willing to wait more, I could have scored even a cheaper one.

Comment

Richtek 6S Equal for Richtek 3H ,tested and working

Comment

Working...
                          X