Clear All

Dell 15 3452 3552 14279-1

NEED

HI dear
    I need dell bios dump*
    Inspiron 3552*
    14279-1
    PWB:896X3 REV:A00
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-20-2021, 09:47 AM. Reason: Renamed thread title after merging threads

Re: Need Inspiron 15 3552 bios dump

attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks dear

Comment

It works, thanks!
        First start you need configure bios security: Model and Service Tag. After saving settings on boot screen press FN+X to quit manufacture mode. That's all.
        Good luck!

Comment

Thanks a lot!!!!

Comment

sir dspok please re upload the bios files...damage files tnx

Comment

Hey I have this model Dell. A Inspiron 15-3552 with the 1.6ghz Celeron processor however the bios will not boot up the laptop. I have tried cleaning the ME region and also tried other bios versions flashed. I am not sure why it will not boot up. Currently with one of the bios for the 3452 I am getting the power light to stay on however laptop will not turn. With all other bios the Dell beeps 7x then stops then beeps 7x and continues until I unplug it. Any assistance would be awesome!

Comment

try this...
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hey that bios doesn't work and I cleaned it also. None of these bios I have work and the laptop beeps 7x and the power light does come on but dims and vanishes.

Comment

Maybe the problem is not bios, if you checked several bios and it happens the same .... check the CPU voltages ...
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I don't know how to check the CPU. I even bought another exact model Dell 15-3552 to practice on however even when I read that bios and flashed it to the other dell that I have been discussing it doesn't work either. Here is something that might be the reason. This dell wouldn't charge the battery the charger couldn't be recognized. I bought like 2 batteries, 3 different chargers and even changed the DC jack. That was the reason for me flashing it thinking maybe if I could flash another bios it would fix the issue. Is it possible the fact that the laptop wouldn't recognize a charger mean something on the mlb could be messed up and now that is why it will not turn on. I was told maybe I messed up the EC is that possible?

I have tried like 5 different bios and cleaned them multiple diff ways and even used multiple diff ME/TXE etc . Any assistance would be highly appreciated and this has become a 6-8 month project or longer because I want to get it working. I now know that all of the batteries and chargers work perfect because all them work on my other Dell 15-3552 exact same model/ specs etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jsuttle View Post
                        I don't know how to check the CPU. I even bought another exact model Dell 15-3552 to practice on however even when I read that bios and flashed it to the other dell that I have been discussing it doesn't work either. Here is something that might be the reason. This dell wouldn't charge the battery the charger couldn't be recognized. I bought like 2 batteries, 3 different chargers and even changed the DC jack. That was the reason for me flashing it thinking maybe if I could flash another bios it would fix the issue. Is it possible the fact that the laptop wouldn't recognize a charger mean something on the mlb could be messed up and now that is why it will not turn on. I was told maybe I messed up the EC is that possible?

I have tried like 5 different bios and cleaned them multiple diff ways and even used multiple diff ME/TXE etc . Any assistance would be highly appreciated and this has become a 6-8 month project or longer because I want to get it working. I now know that all of the batteries and chargers work perfect because all them work on my other Dell 15-3552 exact same model/ specs etc
                        You need to check whether ps_id is 3.3v or not. I beleive schematic is unavailable. Does it uses NPCE985 as kbc?? If so you can refer to Dell_14R-5437_Wistron Oak 14 DOE40-HW X02 schematic as it also uses npce985 kbc.

Comment

This file is tested
                          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1561891216
                          Attached Files

Comment

thank you i will try.

Comment

Dell 15 3452 3552 14279-1 offical bios

Bios extracted from dell website.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dspok View Post
                                attached
                                Thankyou its work for me

Comment

its not work for me anway thanks

Comment

DELL Inspiron 15 3552

i need bios for DELL Inspiron 15 3552 Iris BSW MB 14279-1 REV A00
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by ramrk; 08-14-2021, 10:25 AM. Reason: file attaching

Comment

Re: DELL Inspiron 15 3552

Originally posted by ramrk View Post
                                      i need bios for DELL Inspiron 15 3552 Iris BSW MB 14279-1 REV A00
                                      try
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell 15 3452 3552 14279-1

think you

Comment

Working...
                                        X