• Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by b4rdock View Post
    can help with this issue, i patch the bios but only beeps and no video

regards.
    Try this file :

Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi

I have a Lenovo E495 that has a power on password, I have removed the bios chip to run through the auto patcher script and its not working. can someone please advise or unlock. I will include the dumped bin file.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cod king View Post
        hi

i have a lenovo e495 that has a power on password, i have removed the bios chip to run through the auto patcher script and its not working. Can someone please advise or unlock. I will include the dumped bin file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thank you Hoaca388 for the help, but unfortunately it hasn't worked it just bricks the laptop put the original bios back on and it works fine.

Comment

I've been given these two BIOS dumps for X1 Carbon 6th Gen, please help remove password/run through autopatcher

Comment

Hi,

I have a Yoga 260 with a locked Bios, I would appriciate of someone could unlock the bios for me.

Thankyou in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Gurmon View Post
                Hi,

I have a Yoga 260 with a locked Bios, I would appriciate of someone could unlock the bios for me.

Thankyou in advance
                >
                Attached Files
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

please i need unlock the X270 i have a prob with the py

Comment

Originally posted by corona100 View Post
                    please i need unlock the X270 i have a prob with the py
                    already patched https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81573
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      thanks bro

Comment

black screen with this dump in the link

Comment

black screen with this dump in the link
                          Try this one its the same patched bios but with cleaned ME FW. Follow the instructions carefully in the other thread
                          Attached Files
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks for help it work but it ask for hardware key after hit on enter without any key i get invalid key

Comment

thanks for help it work but it ask for hardware key after hit on enter without any key i get invalid key
                              Enter any ID to hardware Id.

Comment

i know that you don't understand me but this is the reality and if you put any thing you get invalid key error
                                Attached Files

Comment

thanks for help .your dump ask for 7 hwid key
                                  i use the patcher on another pc i get the cleared and its work like charm

thanks again

Comment

hi can you help me with thinkpad T495

svp...board id FA495 nm-c131 rev 1.0

here is the back-up

thanks

Comment

X395 (AMD Ryzen)

Backed up original bios, patched the bios ok, reflashed with patched bios, beeps everytime unit powered on. Reflashed back original bios, powered on but with supervisor password. Read the bios 5 times to make sure there was no corrupt bios. All 5 checksum ok. Patched all 5, same response, beeps when power on.

I searched the net and found 4 X395 bios, all had supervisor password Did the same, made backup copies of the bios, patched them and again same thing, beeps when power on.

Been at this for two days and the ONLY solution i found was using a bios that I got from here but not sure where. The name of the bios file is 'T495s patch from EgyFaxLab with nokey'.

Basically I flashed my bios chip with the that bios and went through the procedure on page 1. I then reflashed my bios chip with the original bios and low and behold, supervisor password gone

Comment

Hello
                                        i have X1 YOGA 20JE

please path for supervisor

Backup01-20JE-MX25L12873F_PATCHED.rar from
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=87588&page=49

not working

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                          Hello everyone!

Finally, I would be grateful if you could report any bugs, errors, problems, or general feedback in this thread so that I can make improvements to the script.

Just used autopatcher on a X1 Yoga 2nd Gen and it worked perfectly! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X