Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by FrozenHaxor View Post
    3rd Generation ThinkPad X1 Yoga anyone tried?
    My search results were plenty using ThinkPad X1, for you search doesn't work?

Also, just read the backup and try using the free tool here, it doesn't hurt to try...

Comment

Originally posted by Carloscji View Post
      Can someone please patch this?
      try this patch
      Attached Files

Comment

I was unsure about this, but I'll try, thanks

Comment

Thanks a lote.

Comment

Originally posted by ordinateur View Post
            My search results were plenty using ThinkPad X1, for you search doesn't work?

Also, just read the backup and try using the free tool here, it doesn't hurt to try...
            You're quick to judge I see. Search results are mixed, with one semi-confirmed case and at least 4 that didn't work, hence why I asked about it to get a more definitive idea. I don't have the laptop, I would have tried it otherwise. I'm only supposed to make sure it would be possible on that model for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
              Add Python exe to your windows path.

If you don't know how to do it copy and paste the previous like I wrote into Google. There are maybe 300,000 articles explaining how to do it.
              worked for me. Thanks

Comment

Hello! I have problem with Thinkpad P52. I have patched original bios. After flashing it and turning on laptop, it runs maybe 1 minut or so an then plays that "music". And then nothing more. In this thread i found information, that i should clear ME after patching. Done that also, but still same "music" and nothing else. Can someone help?
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viljar77 View Post
                  Hello! I have problem with Thinkpad P52. I have patched original bios. After flashing it and turning on laptop, it runs maybe 1 minut or so an then plays that "music". And then nothing more. In this thread i found information, that i should clear ME after patching. Done that also, but still same "music" and nothing else. Can someone help?
                  Try...
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi am having a hard time triyng to patch t480 dump,some one can help me out

Comment

Originally posted by retrooo View Post
                      hi am having a hard time triyng to patch t480 dump,some one can help me out
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

What sort of problem,can you explain. Have you tried the Autopatcher at post #1 ,did you press the switch down, have you read any other threads to find out how other members fixed their problems with the t480

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...80#post1106155
                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...80#post1092020
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Is this method applicable to Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Gen 1? Will it work?

Comment

It is a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 by the way.

Comment

Here is my Dump file. I made three.

Comment

Originally posted by i4mm3 View Post
                              Is this method applicable to Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Gen 1? Will it work?
                              No, it works till Intel 8th generation.

Comment

Originally posted by siwykk View Post
                                Try...
                                Its not working.
                                I have 3 thinkpad P52 laptops with password. 2 of them are OK now, but 1 is still with password. I have tryed every bios from this forum, and no result. Wierd thing is that i was patching my original bioses from 3 laptop and non of them was working. Just black screen and that "music". So i was patching one bios dump from this forum and that worked, but only for 2 laptops. So the problem cant be my patching. Programmer also works. I was reading chip, saving dump, flashing it to the chip and reading chip again. Both files are identical. Someone can help?
                                Maybe someone has another Thinkpad P52 or P72 bios dump, wich is not allready in this forum?
                                Working patched bios is attatched.

Comment

Originally posted by viljar77 View Post
                                  Its not working.
                                  I have 3 thinkpad P52 laptops with password. 2 of them are OK now, but 1 is still with password. I have tryed every bios from this forum, and no result. Wierd thing is that i was patching my original bioses from 3 laptop and non of them was working. Just black screen and that "music". So i was patching one bios dump from this forum and that worked, but only for 2 laptops. So the problem cant be my patching. Programmer also works. I was reading chip, saving dump, flashing it to the chip and reading chip again. Both files are identical. Someone can help?
                                  Maybe someone has another Thinkpad P52 or P72 bios dump, wich is not allready in this forum?
                                  Working patched bios is attatched.
                                  This file is ok, after uploading it should be two restarts and the laptop will start up. Check it and let me know. I have other P52 patches that I can post.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi please help me to open supervisor password for lenovo L460. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by oghiee View Post
                                      Hi please help me to open supervisor password for lenovo L460. Thank you
                                      Try this .....
                                      Attached Files

Comment

I did the processes listed in the post, I get to the part of pressing space twice and turning it off, but when I turn it on again it is looping, falling on the lock screen whenever I restart, what to do now?
                                        :carranca:

Comment

Originally posted by octaavio View Post
                                          I did the processes listed in the post, I get to the part of pressing space twice and turning it off, but when I turn it on again it is looping, falling on the lock screen whenever I restart, what to do now?
                                          :carranca:
                                          STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                                          STEP 7: Turn off machine
                                          STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
                                          STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default
                                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Working...
                                          X