Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hp 840 g2 i am using clean me but it gives me red writing

hi all

i have these bios for hp 840 g2, it gives me 20 second delay until hp logo appears, i have used clean me on this file which it works fine but i have with red warning "Warning machine is not on commit state" i am including here bios which gives me 20 seconds delay (no warning on this file but 20 seconds delay)

anyone has a solution to this?
    Attached Files

Re: hp 840 g2 i am using clean me but it gives me red writing

hi guys sorry just a quick update, i resolved this by using 11.10 me version as previous i was using what it was sugesting 10.0

thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by mgjini View Post
      hi guys sorry just a quick update, i resolved this by using 11.10 me version as previous i was using what it was sugesting 10.0

thanks all
      It would be interesting to hear details such as the version of the Fit used.
      By default, Fit 11 should not work with your dump.
      Not to mention that this dump is for ZBook 14 G2, and you said you were testing on 840 G2.
      It will be interesting to see this Frankenstein dump, upload the resulting file here.
      Here is your cleaned file (Intel ME Firmware v10.0.60.3000 5MB) for testing.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Vesko356; 07-29-2021, 03:36 PM.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.​
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
        It would be interesting to hear details such as the version of the Fit used.
        By default, Fit 11 should not work with your dump.
        Not to mention that this dump is for ZBook 14 G2, and you said you were testing on 840 G2.
        It will be interesting to see this Frankenstein dump, upload the resulting file here.
        Here is your cleaned file (Intel ME Firmware v10.0.60.3000 5MB) for testing.
        hi Vesko356, i have uploded what i used which was 11.10 but i am glad you have given me a clean me as i noticed that my one when it was downloading updates laptop would shut down completely, so i had to come back to this thread and use your one which is working perfectly

thanks for your reply
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X