Le32r88bd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le32r88bd

Hi Guys got this set for free ( ive had a few of these) and as its ten years old ive replaced all caps on the power board replaced a few on the mainbaord too ( ones which are prone to fail)..eveything works fine except theres a weird problem...the picture mode has to be DYNAMIC and the backlight has to be fully up to the highest setting of 10..if i change the picture mode to standard or movie the screen will start flickering and if i lower he backlight to anything less than full it will also start flickering! Here's somebody else's video with the exact same problem :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUucR5yOY5c

ive swapped out the inverter and mainboard for working spares i alreadyy had and it doesnt make any difference!!

has anybody experienced this before?

power board is BN44-00191A

main board is BN41-00813B

Re: Le32r88bd

Probably one or more of the ccfl's are beginning to fail.
    Had numerous older LCD TVs where there was a pot on the inverter that you could crank up and the backlight would stay on.

Comment

It sounds like the EEPROM settings may be corrupt, try a factory reset from the service menu.

To enter service menu put TV in standby then press (in sequence) Info, Menu, Mute, Power on the remote.
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Cheers for the replies...its all sorted now...reset didnt work but what did work was changing the panel settings inside the service menu!

Comment

Hi,
          Please, can you write here what panel settings you use to solve this?
          Thx.

Comment

Whats the history of the tv, do you know if anyone has ever had the back cover off??

Comment

Originally posted by microso View Post
              Hi,
              Please, can you write here what panel settings you use to solve this?
              Thx.
              maybe lowering backlight settings if you can i know this is a ccfl set but still worth a try

Comment

Factory reset not work, less backlight either, when i select dinamic or film instead of standard mode i get image with colour mixed and edges with high contrast. I manage to adjust video settings in standard mode and set of colours "cold1" and get a verry foggy picture.
                I think to change the T-con board.
                Can anyone tell me what series of t-con is in this pictures?
                Attached Files

Comment

did you see this video is this the symptoms your seeing?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK8_p7FU9-M
                  https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-v315b1-c01.html
                  Last edited by vinceroger69; 04-24-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Should be able to find it on that page, just make sure you match up the numbers on your white sticker, don't know if you have ebay in Romania, maybe go to a similar site: https://www.google.com/search?client...M%2435-D013932

Comment

Hi,
                      Thx for your quick answers.
                      All is the same like in the video.
                      I make order for this part, and and let you know here for result.
                      Thx again.

Comment

Working...
                      X