X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherboard schematics archive?

Hey all.

There are quite a few of us who do board level repair on here now. Might it be worth us putting lots of schematics in one thread?

That way we hopefully don't have to go on a wild goose chase every time we need one. :p
    Dell E7450 | i5-5300U | 16GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD

Re: Motherboard schematics archive?

I think this is a good idea. I have afew I'll upload if a mod gives the nod.

Comment

Same I've got a folder of them right here, just need a mod confirm really

Comment

If you want, I can set up a ftp account where you can upload them... then topcat or whoever wants to get download them in bulk from my ftp account instead of wasting time clicking on every attachment and so on. Or I can also submit several at a time on the forum here straight from the dedicated server, nice and fast.

I already have a large collection of datasheets freely available here (and I'm actually in process of cleaning it up/refreshing datasheets):

ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/

^ See datasheets/capacitors/ and service_manuals/

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
          If you want, I can set up a ftp account where you can upload them... then topcat or whoever wants to get download them in bulk from my ftp account instead of wasting time clicking on every attachment and so on. Or I can also submit several at a time on the forum here straight from the dedicated server, nice and fast.

I already have a large collection of datasheets freely available here (and I'm actually in process of cleaning it up/refreshing datasheets):

ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/

^ See datasheets/capacitors/ and service_manuals/
          there is no schematics, there are only service manuals.

Comment

Whatever they are, splitting hairs now. It's valuable information.

I have plenty of disk space on my server so I won't mind if you upload them and I'll make them accessible to anyone interested here for a few months or more .

Comment

i have a lot of schematics (about 800) and i would like to contribute...

i also have a few for desktop motherboards (about 100) and few grphic card schematics...
              Im Back... sort of...

Comment

I've set up a ftp account to upload datasheets/service manuals/schematics - i really think it's the easiest way to just move on with this and actually do something about it.

I'll pm everyone in this thread with username and password for the upload account - everything uploaded will automatically be public here:

ftp://helpedia.com/pub/temp/uploads/

(at some point in the future, I'll merge the uploads from everyone and sort them properly by manufacturer or device type aka video card/mb/monitor etc)

Comment

ok, i can share send me user and pass.

Comment

already started uploading

note:
                    various datasheets can be found here

http://www.alldatasheet.com/
                    Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Any way to zip them or share them using Torrent? I think it's much easier than downloading file by file.

Comment

You don't have to download file by file.

Just use a ftp client (like Filezilla for example), connect to the ftp and copy the whole folder if you want.

I might do a torrent after everyone uploads their stuff but the only advantage to torrents is potential higher download speed (if your isp doesn't throttle p2p connections)

Comment

I`m interested to share and use the files , can i get the pass and user ?

Comment

Today I found this website. It's just great: http://kythuatphancung.com

Comment

Hi can I get pass and user please I have tons of laptop schematics to share

Comment

Have thrown a couple on there, only about 10 but every little helps.

And thankyou to everyone who has contributed so far!

Are the DL links likely to change? I might link to the download files in the OP individually for easier searching.

Comment

Well, I said in the message that everyone should create a folder and upload in that folder, and only the first person followed this.
                                  Everyone else uploaded in his folder.

I just wanted to be able to easily spot when new files are uploaded, to make a backup, just in case someone accidentally deletes everything there.

For the moment, I won't change the location, let's say a few months.

But I'd rather like you not link to them on the forum because Google will index the links you put in forum posts right away and it will make it harder for me at a later point.

I'd like to eventually sort them properly and put them in a more permanent location.

(so talking about what you upload would be awesome, i'd just appreciate it if you don't write direct links to pdf files)
                                  Last edited by mariushm; 03-14-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

well i thought that I didnt get you right...

or that or no one else is uploading...

ppl pls dont put anything in my folder, create your own folder (i didnt finished uploading yet)
                                    how the hell i would know that something has been added???

and i would like to complete my collection with your share but i dont know what you added

contribute please Main idea is to share, no to leech

Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Well, I'll put a bunch of files I've collected, but I don't have time to cross-check if already uploaded.

Great idea btw!

Comment

create you folder and upload, it will be cross checked later
                                        Im Back... sort of...

Comment

Working...
                                        X