X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello
    I'm here mostly for help , I have been in the Electronic business for a few years , started back in 1993 when i first opened my Repair shop in Powell , Wyoming working on VCRs and other comsumer electronic repairs . Then went into Installing satellite systems like Hughs Net , wild blue . Dish network and Direct TV . was with a company that was screwing me around so i started working with a sanitation company and now to electronics as a second Job .

Comment

Hello
      An electronic and computer enthusiast here from Serbia. Mostly a hobbyist in both field, with interests in basic electronics, multimedia, video, energy efficiency, etc. Keeps his computers running good and long through careful choice in components and by doing small service tasks himself. Registered here mostly for some in-depth help about some more advanced repairs.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm an pc and electronic tech from Reconquista, Santa Fe, Argentina; and have to say, badcaps is one of the best reference web for electronics knowledge.Regards.
        Mariano.

Comment

I'm here after reading a few threads about TV troubleshooting and I have a question to ask. Minor electronics background.

Comment

Obligatory one post to browse the forums. Grateful for the help that you guys provide.

Comment

Hey all. All around technician from New Hampshire. Fixed a bunch of TVs and hoping to fix more.

Comment

Hello. I'm from Chicago. EE from University of Illinois. Long time hobbiest and programmer.

Comment

Howdy howdy
                  I'm newish in this world. More hobby than anything. I love tinkering with all things, engines, computers, consumer electronics. If anyone has suggestions on online courses or websites like codecademy for html/css, would love to pick up some new info and learn along the way.
                  Cheers!

Comment

Hi, I'm a French student. I hope to graduate in Engineering. I have electronical and mechanical skills and I would like to learn more about how a computer operates.

Comment

Hello.i joined this forum because i need a help with my plasma which is a neovia neopl-4200es but inside is all samsung

Comment

Hi I am new to all this and never used this before.
                        I have an issue with my LG TV 42LH3000. I have power to this but no lights come on at the front.
                        I have had the back off and there is power to the switch in and out, can someone help on why my TV will not power on?

Comment

[QUOTE=sispeake;510600]Hi my name is Simon am new to all this and never used this before.
                          I have an issue with my LG TV 42LH3000. I have power to this but no lights come on at the front.
                          I have had the back off and there is power to the switch in and out, can someone help on why my TV will not power on?
                          hope someone can help me out there?

Comment

I 'm a 45 y old ,I studied electronics working as instructor on Mobile phone for a more than 25 years in the field Tv servicing, telephone service, Mobile phone ;now ia entering in laptop without doing desktop service.Anyway, I 've worked in professional nearly 25 years.
                            So, in short, I have extensive electronics knowledge, also with Surface Mounted Devices (I 've good pracitce in hardware level on testing work and repairs).
                            If anyone wants to know more about electronic base, drop me a message. this is purely service oriented not for money only.

I live in Dharmapuri, Dharmapuri district, Tamilnadu state

kindly support in this regarding doing laptop service both hardware and software,
                            I want help the poor students in and arround village by coaching them, to improve their economic stability.

Comment

Dear sir,
                              i am living dharmapuri, Dharmapuri district, Tamilnadu.
                              As i am the instructor in Mobile phone, service,
                              now i want to be expert in this field.
                              kindly support in this regarding doing laptop service both hardware and software,

Comment

Hello My name is Dan Walters and I'm trying to post my introduction.

Comment

I see that was the place to post after all. I am a machinist by trade,but I buy used or broken computers and tv's to repair and refurbish to make a few extra bucks. I am married and live in indiana.

Comment

Hello

Comment

i am joining the forum because I have about 40 MPC clientporo all in one PC's with 17" lcd's that have the 2 seconds to black failing displays. I bought about 100 of them for what I thought was a steal of a deal, but with all the labor needed to fix them maybe not?

I am hoping to learn how to fix them. they are only worth about $50 each so if I can't get them working I guess I will donate them for parts.

Comment

This seems less ke a great site, glad I joined

Comment

This seems like a great site, glad I joined

Comment

Working...
                                          X