This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I am here also, trying to fix a 42" Vizio TV that when I opened I expected to see the Master and Slave, but nothing on the right, just a bigger board on left. Off to search.

Thanks, for madcaps.

Tom

Comment

Hi all
      Thanks for the opportunity to be a member. I am Jaimesanyo, from Canada, dealing with a TV sanyo DP42848 backlight inverters and lamps; "TV turning on just for a few senconds". my knowledge in electronic used to be good, but now it is limited. After hours and hours of searchning on internet, this is the only place with posting that appears to be useful to my problem. Hope with your help I can have success in my "DIY" approach. Thanks

Comment

Hello all, I've been reading up here and now that I've got an issue I can't figure out I thought it was time to register and ask it =)

Comment

Hi all , just fell upon this website, this looks to be full of kindred spirits how have a interest
          in all this electrical

Comment

Hi I'm new here and having picture problems with my led monitor

Comment

Hello yall ^^ im here hoping i can get my monitor fixed c:

Comment

Hello. Interesting site here!

Comment

my name is hitesh jain
                  i am from india

Comment

I m Hung Pham. I m here to learn something about electronic from the expert so I can work on my own. Thank for the good question and answers there in the forum.

Comment

Hello friends, I 'm very happy to be with you .
                      I'm a very passioned amateur electronics and and i am very happy to learn constantly.
                      Capacitors give us and we will always give emotions...
                      Best wishes from Romania !

Comment

hello I'm from Brussels, I'm trying to repair my Acer P193W LCD screen and hope I can learn a lot of stuff from this

Comment

hello, trying to repair a polaroid 32 lcd. just saying hello..

Comment

trying to get a post put up in the tv repair section but wont let me make one..

Comment

Newbee here wishing everyone a Merry Christmas !

Comment

Hello to all I'm new member here , I'm trying to repair my Acer aspire one and hope I can learn a lot of stuff from this Good forum..

Comment

Hi guys! Thanks for accepting me. I need some help to repair my Sony Bravia TV psu.. I never had luck repairing the switching PSUs, maybe this time I will

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone. I am very new to this. I have recently just lost the back lighting to my Insignia NS-37D20SNA14 and am would like to learn how I can fix it myself. The power turns on and i get audio but the screen is about 1% visible and flashes at a consistent rate to which you can see the image at about 5%. The image is their I just have no idea why its so unbelievably dim. Can anyone help of send me in the direction of someone who can?

Comment

Hi all, I am also new here and would love to fix a Pioneer 43 Plasma that I took off the wall a couple years ago for a bad corner going black.

I have been reading a lot, great site!

Paul

Comment

Hi. My name is Handytech64 and I am a broken TV addict.

My fetish for electronic stuff started back in the days before computers were a house hold word. Playing with antennas in trying to pick up TV channels and trucker conversations on a CB radio was some what of an obsession. I didn't want to talk to them, I just wanted to see how far my homemade antenna would reach.

My first experience with computers began on an IBM 8086 running some data collection software from a steam injection well in the oil patch. From there I became intrigued with computers and ventured into a PC repair and networking vocation. That carried onto building and operating a Fixed wireless Internet business that later was sold for a tidy little sum. From there I ventured into Satellite Internet installs in remote camps throughout Northern Canada and the northern territories. After the novelty of always being away from home wore off, I decided to go back to work in the oil patch close to home.

Now my addiction, as a hobby, is broken flat screen TV's that I passionately drag home from the landfill and attempt to revive. As long as I don't bring that filthy junk into the house, my wife and I are still happily married.

I was once a member of this site in my PC days but have long since forgotten my username ID. Therefore I have returned to this site again so that I can learn as much as possible from the wealth of knowledge that all of you share so graciously on this site. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your world.

Comment

Working...
                                          X