Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    Still has bios pasword peste!

Comment

Re: HP BIOS unlock tool

Originally posted by black0hackers View Post
      Still has bios pasword peste!
      also post the MB bios
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

also post the MB bios
        here is it!
        Attached Files

Comment

also post the MB bios
          Sorry, here is orginal file
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by black0hackers View Post
            Sorry, here is orginal file
            try..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try..
              password is remove now!
              but have some problem on post (see picture)
              and wifi not detechted!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Gents,
                Can you help please with HP EliteBook 840 G6 bios password removal?
                Tried to remove and soldered chips back on the motherboard but now just caps lock always on and blank screen.
                Attached 2 original dumps 16mb wson-8 and 32mb.
                Thanks in advance!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tiamoface View Post
                  Hi Gents,
                  Can you help please with HP EliteBook 840 G6 bios password removal?
                  Tried to remove and soldered chips back on the motherboard but now just caps lock always on and blank screen.
                  Attached 2 original dumps 16mb wson-8 and 32mb.
                  Thanks in advance!
                  try..
                  Attached Files

Comment

omg that was quick. Thank you mate. is it service bios and it works on each 840 g6 or my original dumps needs to be changed?

Comment

i just bought a HP Probook 645 G2 with the bios locked with unknown password from seller, can you help me?

HP PROBOOK 645 G2
                      N° série 5CG7112N0S
                      Version du BIOS : N77 Ver. 01.07 - 11/01/2016

Merci
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-08-2021, 10:28 AM. Reason: Translated to english

Comment

Originally posted by jyg06 View Post
                        i just bought a HP Probook 645 G2 with the bios locked with unknown password from seller, can you help me?

HP PROBOOK 645 G2
                        N° série 5CG7112N0S
                        Version du BIOS : N77 Ver. 01.07 - 11/01/2016

Merci
                        Use a hex editor, compare the files in this thread to see where the edits were made then you can remove your own password - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...&highlight=645 .Alternatively you can try the HPUnlocker at post #1 ,make sure you make a good backup first.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-08-2021, 10:34 AM.
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          Use a hex editor, compare the files in this thread to see where the edits were made then you can remove your own password - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...&highlight=645 .Alternatively you can try the HPUnlocker at post #1 ,make sure you make a good backup first.

Hello,

I would like to have the tutorial to do it because I am a little lost and this without having to unsolder the bios chip that I am unable to do.
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-09-2021, 07:21 AM. Reason: Translated to english again

Comment

Hi
                            I use the tool but it generate the same file
                            Anyone can help me
                            Is a elitebook 2760p

Thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good morning all,

I received the eeprom programmer (EZP2019) and its software. All for a few euros including postage and it works extra. On the other hand I did not succeed in having a reliable dump with the clamp (with or without charger, with or without capacitance on the power supply (3.3uF and 100nF wired to the shortest (very close to the chip not on the clamp))).
                              So I unsoldered the chip by making myself a piece of copper (end of pipe modeled with the pliers) to have a thermal contact on the 8 pins at the same time and fixed on my soldering iron (80W minimum). After laborious heating, it was perfect. Desoldered and recovered with tweezers in 10s.
                              The chip on the adapter (zero insertion force) then multiple readings (with the EZ2019) to compare them with each other (Compare function of HxD). No differences on the ten reading of the chip. There, the reading is reliable.
                              Drag / drop onto the magic program (A BIG THANKS to RethoricalCheese) and a new unlocked bios is available.
                              3 successive erasures to be sure and reprogramming of the chip with the EZ2019.
                              And multiple rechecks.
                              Between reading, erasing and reprogramming, I did not touch the chip in the socket at zero insertion force in order to be sure all contacts were safe.
                              Re-solder the chip onto the PCB with a soldering iron and you're done!
                              Start and there, the magic happens. Everything works perfectly and goodbye damn password.

Thank you all for this very, very informative thread.

Didier.

Comment

Originally posted by jyg06 View Post
                                Hello,

I would like to have the tutorial to do it because I am a little lost and this without having to unsolder the bios chip that I am unable to do.
                                If you can`t unsolder the chip use a sop8 clip. If the chip is a WSON8 then you can solder wires to the pads.If you can`t do that i suggest you take it to a shop .
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Didier91 View Post
                                  Good morning all,

I received the eeprom programmer (EZP2019) and its software. All for a few euros including postage and it works extra. On the other hand I did not succeed in having a reliable dump with the clamp (with or without charger, with or without capacitance on the power supply (3.3uF and 100nF wired to the shortest (very close to the chip not on the clamp))).
                                  So I unsoldered the chip by making myself a piece of copper (end of pipe modeled with the pliers) to have a thermal contact on the 8 pins at the same time and fixed on my soldering iron (80W minimum). After laborious heating, it was perfect. Desoldered and recovered with tweezers in 10s.
                                  The chip on the adapter (zero insertion force) then multiple readings (with the EZ2019) to compare them with each other (Compare function of HxD). No differences on the ten reading of the chip. There, the reading is reliable.
                                  Drag / drop onto the magic program (A BIG THANKS to RethoricalCheese) and a new unlocked bios is available.
                                  3 successive erasures to be sure and reprogramming of the chip with the EZ2019.
                                  And multiple rechecks.
                                  Between reading, erasing and reprogramming, I did not touch the chip in the socket at zero insertion force in order to be sure all contacts were safe.
                                  Re-solder the chip onto the PCB with a soldering iron and you're done!
                                  Start and there, the magic happens. Everything works perfectly and goodbye damn password.

Thank you all for this very, very informative thread.

Didier.
                                  great job didier

Comment

thanks all , very helpfull posts

Comment

Originally posted by grzesiek3108 View Post
                                      Probably 3V , but you do not damage chip if its 1.8V (at least i never did) just programmer wont recognize it.

@RethoricalCheese Thx again for explain. I used try HxD when ive gote several SMC.bin files delivered from Hp support to figure out how to create it for myself, but never did

Confirmed : Probook 650 g1 i5 cpu, Desolder, puted on EZP, read bios .bin, just drag and drop .bin dump on your .exe, erase chip and write new created .unlocked.bin

Works great.
                                      Hey grzesiek3108,

I also have an old probook 650 G1 with a blocked admin password.
                                      Would you mind sharing your file with me?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Chunba View Post
                                        Hey grzesiek3108,

Thx
                                        post the backup of the bios

Comment

Originally posted by Chunba View Post
                                          Hey grzesiek3108,

Thx
                                          Use the HPUnlocker tool attached at post #1 ,read the instructions.

Comment

Working...
                                          X