Lenovo C50-30 bios dump needed, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo C50-30 bios dump needed, please!

hello everyone in the forum, I have a C50-30 lenovo with symptoms of failure in bios, in the page of lenovo is the bios, but in binary format and even I have tried with different options I have not managed to extract the FD or the ROM in format to write it with the programmer, someone can support me with a functioning dump, greetings.

Board

IHSWSW
    13138-1
    PIBoardwellF/C5030
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo C50-30 bios dump needed, please!

try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thanks i will try, then tell you...

Comment

ec bios dump please?
        tia

Comment

found it myself, posting here becase this seem very hard to find
          Attached Files

Comment

thanks

Comment

There are 2 x bios chips by the looks of it, is it the same bios file for both???

Comment

Originally posted by playmedia View Post
                There are 2 x bios chips by the looks of it, is it the same bios file for both???
                no ..there are different bios ...
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  try..

It's not working! Can't extract file. Does someone has the bios maybe both?

Comment

Originally posted by Elextroemsland View Post
                    It's not working! Can't extract file. Does someone has the bios maybe both?
                    post the backup of the bios

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                      post the backup of the bios
                      Don't have any bios for it, the thing is I bought one with no screen but start up,
                      Than I forgot to save the old one and clear the chips both, and now I try both bios, (the ec bios for the 25l8006e, and the normal bios for the 25l6473e)
                      But now nothing happen no light on the powerbotten nothing)
                      What did I done wrong.?
                      And when I write the ec bios (1MB) it's say complete writing, but I I want try to read it (so I make sure, the writing was successful) nothing is on the chip.

Comment

Don't have any bios for it, the thing is I bought one with no screen but start up,
                        Than I forgot to save the old one and clear the chips both, and now I try both bios, (the ec bios for the 25l8006e, and the normal bios for the 25l6473e)
                        But now nothing happen no light on the powerbotten nothing)
                        What did I done wrong.?
                        And when I write the ec bios (1MB) it's say complete writing, but I I want try to read it (so I make sure, the writing was successful) nothing is on the chip.
                        Is your programmer a CH341A ?
                        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          Is your programmer a CH341A ?
                          Yes

Comment

hey guys, now i thought maybe i will give it with a nother try to repair it....and now the 25L8006E is light up on the flasher on run always ...cant read cant write or delete....is it broken or do i need to desolder it from the MB to write/delete it
                            other question is : is there only one Bios hier uploaded and is it working?

Comment

hey guys, now i thought maybe i will give it with a nother try to repair it....and now the 25L8006E is light up on the flasher on run always ...cant read cant write or delete....is it broken or do i need to desolder it from the MB to write/delete it
                              other question is : is there only one Bios hier uploaded and is it working?
                              Try these alternative CH341A software

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...04&postcount=7 NeoProgrammer

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=10 AsProgrammer
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RxTx
                                  test ok
                                  test ok
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-08-2021, 06:31 AM.

Comment

can i ask you guys again , so my bios chips arrived and whats the 25l8006e and whats the 25l6473e so which one is EC and which is the Bios

Comment

I have a strange problem with this AIO. The hard disk is not recognised in the BIOS, but the HDD itself if removed and connected to another PC is recognised. I tried the same thing with another HDD, still the same. I thought there was a problem with a SATA cable or even the power connection so i changed the sata cable and gave power to the HDD from an external source. Still nothing. Then I tried upgrading the BIOS (with a windows live cd, because the procedure was to be done from within windows), and still nothing. Has anyone else ever had this problem. I'm considering buying the motherboard, but it should be an expensive solution

Comment

I've seen several AIO lenovo with problems in the sata power cable, you can try with another sata power cable, in my case the easy way to fix it is: cut the sata power cable by the middle and paste a working connector from another power supply, i hope this work for you.

Comment

Working...
                                        X