Originally posted by jawal37 View Post
    HEY ALL i have lenovo E590 WITH PASSWORD ANY HELP PLZ
    THINKS
    You can try this.
    I don't know if it works.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Does this LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER also remove Computrace from Bios Lenovo X280?

Comment

@jefli
        Computrace gets deactivated during the Supervisor Password removal/reset, so if you only have Computrace problem, set a Supervisor Password or use a locked hard drive to perform the procedure. The supervisor password is what activates the code that does the "cleaning", so it's very important for this password to be set (or to use a locked HDD) for this procedure to work, otherwise you will only get a black screen during POST.

Comment

Can someone help me on how to flash the newly created file with UEFIReplace?

Comment

Originally posted by fadi-sam View Post
            Hallo all,

I need pleas patch file Supervisor Password for Lenovo E570 and Lenovo E580.

Thanks

Hi
            just for feedback, please did this work for the E570
            thank you in advance

Comment

Please could someone please patch it up for me
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Please how did you read the bios on the Lenovo X280? Was it necessary to remove the chip? I'm using the CH341A with bios on the board and the reading is corrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by electronica View Post
                  thank you .
                  tested on x280 yoga370 x260 x270 t480
                  worked .
                  Please how did you read the bios on the Lenovo X280? Was it necessary to remove the chip? I'm using the CH341A with bios on the board and the reading is corrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by jefli View Post
                    Most likely the problem is the original software that the CH341A comes with, look for (in order of my preference): Colibri, AsProgrammer, FlashROM (no GUI), NeoProgrammer or Postal3 software, all these are compatible with CH341A.

Comment

[QUOTE=Maxpower3;981258]
                      Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                      The EVSA was tricky...

ok you clean OA3 and the rest ... nice job of comparison and research.
                      good news for the patch, it will be easier.
                      thank you

I made a patch nokey for translate file with key,
                      can I use your script to integrate it with maybe?

I had in the idea of making a multi patch for bios with the different information to recover here

I manage with a few tools, but my level is limited

It hasn't been a year yet since I joined this forum. but the little time I have invested here it has helped me a bit. Now, I don't know who this user is. All I know is that I have seen him in a couple posts in this forum, thats all. But I thought he/she was someone who contributed to the comunity of this forum. I even came to think that he knew what he was doing, that he was someone with a bit of intuition and talent. I am referring to MaxPower3.

It bothers me to know that the people who perhaps you thought that contributed good things are the ones who contribute the least. and that when they do it they only transmit useless things.

Like Maxpower3 who have made a shitty virus program in old visual basic 5 / 6 with backdoor attributes with the only intention of annoying users. mistakenly I downloaded his stupid app and infected my computer for a few minutes. I should've had used sandbox, but I trusted the forum and went ahead and dowloaded Maxpower3 app.

Advice, do not download executable file coming from Maxpower3 of you will infect your computer.

If you download and ejecute "mxp lenovo translate nokey patcher.exe", this creates and run the following files from their respective directories:

C:\Windows\Resources\spoolsv.exe
                      c:\windows\resources\svchost.exe
                      c:\windows\resources\themes\explorer.exe RO

tjcm.cmn
                      icsys.icn
                      svchost.exe
                      explorer.exe
                      icsys.icn.exe

RunOnce: C:\Windows\Resources\Svchost.exe
                      HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

It took me a few minutes to stop the process of his shitty prank app and removed the remaining junky files.

The app have a Timer which force to keep his app with hidden attribute. and if you stop svchost.exe, explorer.exe luch the previous app back and relaunch itself.

The moderator of this forum should prevent inocent new users from downloading Maxpower3 application.

From now on I will ignore every single post or comment from this user.

Comment

[QUOTE=5chematic;1024494]
                        Originally posted by Maxpower3

It hasn't been a year yet since I joined this forum. but the little time I have invested here it has helped me a bit. Now, I don't know who this user is. All I know is that I have seen him in a couple posts in this forum, thats all. But I thought he/she was someone who contributed to the comunity of this forum. I even came to think that he knew what he was doing, that he was someone with a bit of intuition and talent. I am referring to MaxPower3.

It bothers me to know that the people who perhaps you thought that contributed good things are the ones who contribute the least. and that when they do it they only transmit useless things.

Like Maxpower3 who have made a shitty virus program in old visual basic 5 / 6 with backdoor attributes with the only intention of annoying users. mistakenly I downloaded his stupid app and infected my computer for a few minutes. I should've had used sandbox, but I trusted the forum and went ahead and dowloaded Maxpower3 app.

Advice, do not download executable file coming from Maxpower3 of you will infect your computer.

If you download and ejecute "mxp lenovo translate nokey patcher.exe", this creates and run the following files from their respective directories:

C:\Windows\Resources\spoolsv.exe
                        c:\windows\resources\svchost.exe
                        c:\windows\resources\themes\explorer.exe RO

tjcm.cmn
                        icsys.icn
                        svchost.exe
                        explorer.exe
                        icsys.icn.exe

RunOnce: C:\Windows\Resources\Svchost.exe
                        HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

It took me a few minutes to stop the process of his shitty prank app and removed the remaining junky files.

The app have a Timer which force to keep his app with hidden attribute. and if you stop svchost.exe, explorer.exe luch the previous app back and relaunch itself.

The moderator of this forum should prevent inocent new users from downloading Maxpower3 application.

From now on I will ignore every single post or comment from this user.
                        Hello everyone,
                        I'm sorry for what is happening.
                        I wanted to help the community and contribute what little knowledge I have.
                        Afterwards, I used a tool to make this application and I am guilty but not responsible.
                        I didn't do this just to annoy users.

I think you are a little harsh on me, I am only here to learn and help as best I can.

Yes of course, I did a shit with this app, I do not have the knowledge to make softs with python or others. So I make it easier for myself with crack softwares and alas this one was not the right one.

I have never had an antivirus in my computer.

I ask the Admins and moderators to remove my file which is rotting the whole community.

If you think I'm here to steal your data or bitcoin, please close my badcaps account.

I am a little annoyed by this accusation. Tell me that the software has viruses OK.
                        But to say that I am here with the sole intention of annoying users, I do not agree

Comment

The "mxp lenovo translate nokey patcher.exe" is deleted, see post #409 and #410 .Its recommended that the 480 members who downloaded it delete it as well and run AV scans....... .
                          This thread is locked for now so that this reply gets noticed, not buried .

Thread re-opened

Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-02-2021, 12:35 PM.
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

does somebody have a solution for 32 mb bios. i need help for p52 with 32 mb bios.
                            best regards

Comment

@darkeye
                              I have this P52 model in my list, meaning that it can be patched without the problem of "Self-Healing" bios that other models bioses have. Read your bios 2-3 times to verify you have a "good" backup (compare files) and then proceed with unlock procedure by patching file.
                              ThinkPad P52 (TYPE: 20M9, 20MA) [32MB]

Comment

Hi.

What a great forum. I am glad I found it.

I wonder whether someone would be kind enough to have a look at the attached BIOS from a Thinkpad X240 (original, unpatched). I used a CH341A to extract the BIOS. I dumped it three times and compared the dumps with HxD - they were all identical and the CH341 verified the dumps were the same as the chip.

The CH341 then "fried itself" with a "fizzle and a pop" when I was writing the patched BIOS back to the chip. The write failed and I have just taken delivery of a TL866II Plus. It has managed to write to the chip (desoldered) and it verifies OK but the laptop will not POST. The fan starts for a couple of seconds, the power light stays on and the processor gets warm but nothing appears on screen.

I worry that the CH341 has not read the BIOS correctly in the first instance.

Many thanks in advance,

Bob
                                --

Comment

hello all!

Can you help me patch my bios file?

thx

Comment

Originally posted by deepfish View Post
                                    hello all!

Can you help me patch my bios file?

thx
                                    Have you tried using the autopatcher and the instructions at post #1 .
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

yes, bus i have black display on my laptop and 5 beeps/
                                      maybe, i do something wrong?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deepfish View Post
                                        yes, bus i have black display on my laptop and 5 beeps/
                                        maybe, i do something wrong?
                                        Hi try this!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                          Hi try this!
                                          It's a magic )))
                                          very very thx.

Comment

Working...
                                          X