Help indetifying a SMPS IC BDJ7EC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help indetifying a SMPS IC BDJ7EC

Hello everyone, a friend brought me a dead Dell D6000 dock for repair. So it turned out one of the 5V power rails (looks like there are 2 parallel rails, but without schematics can't be sure which powers what ) has been shorted or something and the SMPS/converter IC was literally welded to the copper.
    So can anyone identify the IC? The letters on it are BDJ7EC which return no results in google.
    Thanks in advance.

Oops, sorry, wrong section. May I ask an admin to move it the correct one. thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by madan1; 11-26-2021, 06:44 AM.

Re: Help indetifying a SMPS IC BDJ7EC

Originally posted by madan1 View Post
    Hello everyone, a friend brought me a dead Dell D6000 dock for repair. So it turned out one of the 5V power rails (looks like there are 2 parallel rails, but without schematics can't be sure which powers what ) has been shorted or something and the SMPS/converter IC was literally welded to the copper.
    So can anyone identify the IC? The letters on it are BDJ7EC which return no results in google.
    Thanks in advance.

Oops, sorry, wrong section. May I ask an admin to move it the correct one. thanks
    It could be a Silergy SY8288ARAC .Marking BDJ*** .The stars are year,week and lot code
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Help indetifying a SMPS IC BDJ7EC

Thank you SMDFlea!
      With this information, I was able to find a local supplier ( http://www.laptopserviz.bg/index.php...ac-bdj-ic.html ) and hope to have it delivered next week.

Comment

Working...
      X