X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP Elitebook 840 g3 hp dxe update error

Originally posted by peste View Post
    try..
    Same error, attach picture. Not enter setup restart loop.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dani981 View Post
      Same error, attach picture. Not enter setup restart loop.
      try .. write both bios chips ..
      Attached Files
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

clear bios password please

[QUOTE=imranromi;805010]What... remove the EC bios and start why?if you have a bios programmer read chip main pch bios save and post here i remove the password
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Re: bios dump elitebook 840 g3

please clear my password bios

Comment

Originally posted by hery View Post
            please clear my password bios
            read post # 169
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

try .. write both bios chips ..
              One day tested notbook. Perfect!
              Thank you very much! Peste.

Comment

Re: HP Elite book 840 G3 need bios urgently

HI and good day
                Have a newie and like unlock BIOS administrator password of HP EliteBook G3, Serial: 5CG7020D6C

Attach copy of bios,

BEST REGARDS

Comment

Re: HP Elite book 840 G3 need bios urgently

Originally posted by inoffice View Post
                  HI and good day
                  Have a newie and like unlock BIOS administrator password of HP EliteBook G3, Serial: 5CG7020D6C

Attach copy of bios,

BEST REGARDS
                  you posted the update on the HP website, post the bios backup.

Comment

Hi friends
                    Need Bios pass removal from 840 g3

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
                      Hi friends
                      Need Bios pass removal from 840 g3
                      try..

Comment

Got a question. I have a damaged BIOS chip. Wondering if I can buy a replacement part and flash an existing BIOS. Is this possible? If so, where do I find the image to flash. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mijlk View Post
                          Got a question. I have a damaged BIOS chip. Wondering if I can buy a replacement part and flash an existing BIOS. Is this possible? If so, where do I find the image to flash. Thanks.
                          yes, you can rewrite a new chip with a bios, if we have the bios ... post the full name and model of the laptop and the motherboard model ... let's see if we find the bios ..

Comment

yes, you can rewrite a new chip with a bios, if we have the bios ... post the full name and model of the laptop and the motherboard model ... let's see if we find the bios ..
                            Thanks for the info. It's an HP 840 G3. Motherboard model number is 918313-601.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It's an HP 840 G3. Motherboard model number is 918313-601.
                              the model of the motherboard is this form 6050A2892401-MB-A01, look on the motherboard, it is written in white paint, and post ..

Comment

the model of the motherboard is this form 6050A2892401-MB-A01, look on the motherboard, it is written in white paint, and post ..
                                Got it. It's 6050A2822301-MB-A01.

Comment

Got it. It's 6050A2822301-MB-A01.
                                  if it works enter the DMI information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y

Comment

Hello,

Laptop is turning on, but no video after few seconds the fan is spinning.

Can someone rebuild the original bios?

Comment

Originally posted by r12x2 View Post
                                      Hello,

Laptop is turning on, but no video after few seconds the fan is spinning.

Can someone rebuild the original bios?
                                      try..

Comment

try..

Thank you for the fast response, it looks like something changed but still no video. And I just discovered that EC flash is blank and I don't have a backup dump

Comment

Re: HP EliteBook 850 G3 corrupted extracted image

Hi all. I have a hp 850 g3 bought from a pawn store which had password locked bios. I desoldered the W25Q128 chip and made a dump read with ch341 programmer v1.29. After that, i've used HP bios unlocker to generate the unlocked bios, erased the chip, made a blank check and then write + verify. Made this operations few times and each time got an error that said that the info i have written on the chip is not the same as the one loaded in programmer. Soldered the chip altough i knew i have this error and the laptop either did not do anything, either started to work with no image on display and fan blowing at maximim. After furher searches on google found that only ASProgrammer works ok with this chip or CH341 programmer version 1.18. Hence, i used the bios clean me file posted by SMDFlea here because i suspected that my dump read might be corrupt, wrotted with asprogrammer and laptop start working again.

My curiosity now is if the dump read i made is corrupt or no, and if it's ok, can i unlocked it and then flash it via windows or BIOS? I am asking this because of the windows lincese which is embded on it and because i am not willing to dissasembly the laptop and desolder the chip again.

Here is my dump.

Comment

Working...
                                          X