Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EFIBIN File MacBook Air A1466 (EMC 2632) 820-3437-B

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
    peste asked you for the serial number on the case (the metal base,there`s a serial number on it),do you have the full laptop or only the motherboards
    Ok. tks. I undestand. I have my serial on the macbook case. See C1MTCDQKH3QD

Comment

Here you go with your serial # C1MTCDQKH3QD & this is for EMC 2632. ME Region cleaned & Serial Number Updated.... Good luck
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
        Here you go with your serial # C1MTCDQKH3QD & this is for EMC 2632. ME Region cleaned & Serial Number Updated.... Good luck
        tks mferna14. Friend!
        But this serial is not from the board I bought in China. It's the serial number of my old board. It will work?

Comment

It will still work, just try it. You should not have any problems. Serial number is to identify the bottom cover with the logic board., it should be the same & for any updates too.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
            It will still work, just try it. You should not have any problems. Serial number is to identify the bottom cover with the logic board., it should be the same & for any updates too.
            ok. TKS. I will try now. Talk to you soon!

Comment

hello, please i need help to clean it
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BadraYO View Post
                hello, please i need help to clean it
                the posted bios is not ok ... read the chip again and post, make more copies compared to the HxD program and which are the same post ..
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by mfinardi View Post
                  ok. TKS. I will try now. Talk to you soon!
                  Perfect friend!
                  Working now.
                  TKS!

Comment

Hi,i also have an A1466,820-3437-B macbook air with efi lock and also very slow to boot,please unlock for me this file and create a clean me file plizz.
                    Thank you in advance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dennis akumu View Post
                      Hi,i also have an A1466,820-3437-B macbook air with efi lock and also very slow to boot,please unlock for me this file and create a clean me file plizz.
                      Thank you in advance.
                      It's here
                      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                      Become a Badcaps supporter
                      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                      Thanks to all supporters.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by elbtonet View Post
                        Hi friend I have my macbook air dump bios bin file ..it starts but no display
                        i think is a bios issue please can u help me if there is a problem with the dump??
                        Try this
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                          It's here
                          HI,ive tested the file the machine is booting fast but, says its disabled i try again after after 60 mins.Still has efi lock please help
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dennis akumu; 07-11-2022, 06:21 AM.

Comment

HI,ive tested the file the machine is booting fast but, says its disabled i try again after after 60 mins.Still has efi lock please help
                            reset PRAM
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

HI,guys i also have another 820-3437-B that takes 72 seconds to display and chime,after which it cant load IOS or boot IOS. Its stuck on apple logo. can some one CLEAN ME this bios please.
                              Attached Files

Comment

HI,guys i also have another 820-3437-B that takes 72 seconds to display and chime,after which it cant load IOS or boot IOS. Its stuck on apple logo. can some one CLEAN ME this bios please.
                                Here
                                Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hi, i have 820-3437-A with efi lock. Can someone please unlock it?
                                  Thanks
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybravow View Post
                                    Hi, i have 820-3437-A with efi lock. Can someone please unlock it?
                                    Thanks
                                    try..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                      try..
                                      Thanks a lot Peste 👍
                                      It works like a new 😁

Comment

good day any body can check bin file ,problem unit came with windows os , no boot recovery or apple log to change in back again to mac...
                                        thanks
                                        sn:c02nc88mg086
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by rookie_badcaps; 10-18-2022, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Use #62, 100% works fine, But DO replace with your serial number, if you cannot, pls. post the serial #, I will do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X