This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, I wish the best for all the members and the site. I hope that we will have the best together

Comment

hello i'm just here cos i like fixing/modding old thinkpads :3

Comment

Hello from Japan! I am here to look for help to fix my IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ARH7 - Type 82SB. I believe the bios was corrupted after a bad windows update.

Comment

I want to delete my account.

Comment

Hello I introduce myself I'm a computer technician I came here looking for help I hope find everything I need, Thanks to all members.

Comment

Hello, i am in a career transition ! I was in marketing, it just wasn't my cup of tea.
              At the moment i am an apprentice in a big electronic company.

Since i was a kid, i was always motivated to repair stuff, now i just want to repair every electronic devices that i have to learn every aspect of electronic repair.

I have so many questions about electronic so be prepared to read a lot from me

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Adrian and I live in Spain, I am a computer technician and I work as a software programmer.
                I find very interesting badcaps and its forum because I can learn a lot of technical topics that I have never touched before.
                Greetings to all!

Comment

Can anyone help me here, my account can't post new posts

Comment

Hello! I'm Lam, I'm from Vietnam

Comment

Hi all,
                      Simon, England, breaks things through impatience. Back into electronics after a 37 year break, so forgive my lame questions.
                      thanks!

Comment

Hi, Alex from Canada here. I took an electronic technology course back in the mid 80's. I recently retired an am getting back into electronic repair as a hobby.

Comment

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself, I'm Morriss, an electronic engineer, and I work at an IT company. In my spare time, I like to buy ipads, macbooks, iphones, and more to repair and then resell them, not for an economic return, which is almost always equal to 0 but for my passion, I met this forum because I was looking for a Microsof Surface motherboard diagram, I hope to lend a hand to someone and receive answers to my questions. Thank you all

Comment

There's so many people here. I haven't been in a forum setting since...wow...'04? It's great to be back in this format.

Bit about me, first build was an intel i3 3320? It's been a minute since then but still building as I go. General enthusiast that likes to build, conduct cable management, and assist others with theirs.

Comment

Hi, here hopefully to fix my laptop.

Comment

Hello Everyone, goral64 here: looking forward to learning something new!

Comment

hi guys

been into electronics and soldering for a long time...... now got few apple boards to repair so see how my intro to micro soldering goes

Comment

Hi everyone I've been working on laptops and desktop for quite a while and I'm just new to this forum so thank you in advance for having me here.

Comment

Hello everybody,
                                      My name is Cicko, love electronics since childhood. Electronic repair is my hobby, so my friend keep me busy. Leave in Toronto, Canada. At work, dealing with service repair, installation and validation on pharmaceutical equipment.
                                      This time I got non working Samsung curved screen LCD TV model UN49MU7600FXZC.
                                      Googling the model, found this great forum and some treads related to this TV issue.
                                      Some people fixed such TV's by reprogramming the epron chip IC1604 with CH241A USB Programmer tools. I have ordered the simple tool and installed AsProgrammer software, but didn't succeed with reading the damp. It is connecting but reading teh IC is empty. I am existed to get some contact, learn such thing and waiting for some tech help.

Definitely, need detailed instruction how to do it, where to find the fix damp etc.
                                      Thanks in Advance!

Comment

Hi!

The name is Spyro. I'm from Mexico. I love to learn electronics and understand how electronic machines work, so i can build my own, or repair them.

I'm a defender of the concept of circular economy, so I'm with the idea that everything that fails should be and must be repaired and reused, or recycled only if it's definitely beyond repair. Also i'm in favor of conservative sustainable design, so i think all technology must be designed to be updated, repaired and reused several times before being recycled.

I love sharing repair manuals, schematics and info, so feel free to ask. If you need something and i have it, i will share it with you all.

Best regards.

Comment

Hello. I learned about this site from the youtube channel Learn Electronics Repair, who often makes posts here to find out information about certain chips/components. I became interested in electronics about 2 years ago and tinkering with circuits has quickly become one of my favorite hobbies. I hope to one day learn enough to repair electronics myself, and this forum seems like a great place to ask questions, learn new things, and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                          X