X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T2 Chip Programmer Tool

Also T2 chip has 1 generation and 2 generation:
    A1989, A1990, A1932, A2141, A2179, A2251 use 1st generation T2 chip.
    A2159 ,A2289 ,MAC MINI A1993 use 2st generation T2 chip.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNLAG7 View Post
      Right if replace T2 can unlock the device but have in mind There are two types of T2 capacity: 1GB and 2GB
      T2 chip with 1GB capacity can control 128GB, 256GB, 512GB NAND;
      2GB capacity T2 chip can control 1TB, 2TB, 4TB NAND.
      So when 128GB, 256GB or 512GB NAND can use 1gb T2 For 1TB, 2TB or 4TB NAND,T2 chip must be 2GB.
      i know this

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNLAG7 View Post
        Also T2 chip has 1 generation and 2 generation:
        A1989, A1990, A1932, A2141, A2179, A2251 use 1st generation T2 chip.
        A2159 ,A2289 ,MAC MINI A1993 use 2st generation T2 chip.
        yes it is right

Comment

and friend i am interesting
          is there any option read and program this big T2 chip ?

Comment

No way to read/program T2 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Mina did this because you had a special someone in the thread tell them so they had to create a code to stop this since you know…people don't want people to have nice things lol. I'm not worried about it. Our software is half way there.
              hey @stephen, just wondering how the completion of the software is going.

Comment

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...6bdb9f3b72.pdf

This is a useful read to better understand how the T2 works.

Comment

Just found something interesting.

If you have an external disk with a MACOS installation (not an installer), you can boot from this if you hold CMD-R for a minute whilst it boots. You can release CMD-R once the loading bar appears. This will boot the recovery from the external disk instead of downloading it. I used Catalina, but others may work.

Once at the language selection, you can press CMD-T to bring up a Terminal.

Comment

hello is there a way to remove the entire mdm from MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
                    model a1707 emc 3164

Comment

Originally posted by kevingill View Post

If you have an external disk with a MACOS installation (not an installer), you can boot from this if you hold CMD-R for a minute whilst it boots. You can release CMD-R once the loading bar appears. This will boot the recovery from the external disk instead of downloading it. I used Catalina, but others may work.

Cool try this with Mojave and no activation at all

Comment

Originally posted by Reda123456 View Post
                        hello is there a way to remove the entire mdm from MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
                        model a1707 emc 3164
                        Yes this can be done. Post your file

Comment

Originally posted by Reda123456 View Post
                          model a1707 emc 3164
                          Originally posted by heatorious View Post
                          Yes this can be done. Post your file
                          Off-topic . Post your request in an A1707 EMC 3164 thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...light=emc+3164
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi to all.
                            Sorry for my bad english.
                            I read all of 20th pages, and I want to thanks all.

I have an A2179 MBA with activation lock.
                            I have also the macbook password but the system said that I enter incorrect password too much time, an I can't use this method for bypass activation lock.
                            Moreover if I can find the complete email address of icloud I can retrieve the password.

What can I do? I have the new bridge.

I can boot with CMD+R and macOs hdd?
                            I don't be able to boot up with macOs external hdd.

Tks so much.

Comment

This can be able to bypass activation lock in my A2179 MBA, and boots up from external drive?
                              Have you use a usb-c hub, right? Or usb-c ssd directly?
                              Thanks

Comment

I booted from a USB external MACOS installation (I used micro SD card in a USB C adapter), but it only allows you to access a terminal.
                                I don't know how to activate from the terminal, but others may know how this can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Timp74 View Post
                                  On a icloud locked a2179, I found the user's email in plain text using checkra1n and running the "strings" command on the NVRAM file in /var/private/db. I think that was the file and location.. Unsurprisingly the user didn't reply to my email or iMessage about unlocking..
                                  I have an A2179 MBA 2020 Activation locked, and I wanto to find the full iCloud email, because I know the previous owner.

How I can find this information?

Comment

I booted from a USB external MACOS installation (I used micro SD card in a USB C adapter), but it only allows you to access a terminal.
                                    I don't know how to activate from the terminal, but others may know how this can be done.
                                    In my case, I've reset the mac and I don't have the recovery installed, so when I press CMD+R with usb Hdd with Catalina Os attached at MBA, going out only the world with wifi "choose network" request, I think for download internet recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by luca_v3r View Post
                                      In my case, I've reset the mac and I don't have the recovery installed, so when I press CMD+R with usb Hdd with Catalina Os attached at MBA, going out only the world with wifi "choose network" request, I think for download internet recovery.
                                      One of the more recent updates has removed the choice to select the language before checking for activation lock. It's best not to reset or the method I described will never work.

Comment

Originally posted by luca_v3r View Post
                                        I have an A2179 MBA 2020 Activation locked, and I wanto to find the full iCloud email, because I know the previous owner.

How I can find this information?
                                        You can find only if not erased and have old BridgeOS.

Comment

ok, thanks for yours response.

Comment

Working...
                                          X