Acer Aspire E1-571 no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acer Aspire E1-571 no power

for everybody with that fluctuating power, check transitors controlling base current. dont to forget that its P-channel mosfets, that is open with negative voltage

Comment

thankqqqq

Comment

Do you still know what you did to power the laptop up again? I have exactly the same problem and wonder which MOSFETs I could look at or what else I should look at.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

apparently, my PQ09 is toasted, MDS1660, does anyone knows if it has a compatible component? i have some scrap motherboards but i didnt findit

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
            After I few cleaning and resoldering. I manage to power up the laptop.
            Where was the problem? I have an acer e1-531 with the same problem.

Comment

I had a very similar problem (no turning on, no signs of any activity). I thought that it was something related to what you're discussing, in early power stage, but eventually it's been something completely unrelated and very unlikely. A bit of strange debris fell into U20 (KB9012QF, keyboard and system controller), starting an oxidation process in pins 105-110 of that IC. One of the pins is related to powering up (106). Luckily I've been able to clean and recover affected pins and the problem is gone.

Of course, this won't happen to anyone else. But, who knows...

Comment

Re: Acer Aspire V3-531 no power

My Acer Aspire V3-531 laptop is not charging.
                When I remove battery and plug power adapter and turn on it but it's not work. How to fix it ??

Comment

Sir pq10 not out volt plz help me (sory for weak english

Comment

Sir give me ur free time for ask question about this problem

Comment

I have a problem with v5-571, Q5WVH LA-7912P motherboard, she is charging battery, going form orange to blue lead for charging, but
                      completely dead, when i press power button, there is no sound, no fans, nothing, any ideas, from where to start searching problem?

Comment

Originally posted by GSAW View Post
                        Just an update on my findings, hope I'm not being a nuisance here.
                        P09 = 19 V on one side and 0 going out
                        P010 = .05 V one side and 0 going out
                        P08 = 19 V one side 0 on the other
                        PL1 =19 V both sides
                        PR41= .05 both sides
                        PD1 has -5.25 going in and out it fluctuates quickly from 0 all the way up to -4.45
                        PQ1 = 0.05 v going in and 2.03 v and 4.46 going out

To me this means I should be replacing P09 and P010 and possibly p08 resistor.
                        I realize I'm prob not listing these numbers in the proper way and that my ignorance is legendary but any help is greatly appreciated, thx in advance.
                        i have same problem . PQ9 gate 20v up not show , i removed PQ10 THEN pq9 GATE VOLTAGE 20V UP coming ,, then i replace PQ10 SOLVED PROBLEM

Comment

Working...
                        X