need advise for buying microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need advise for buying microscope

Hi friend i need advise for buying affordable good microscope for repairs. I have found this amscope does this worth it to buy?and what eyepiece to use is it 10x or 20x?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by String2016; 11-04-2019, 07:41 AM.

Re: need advise for buying microscope

The magnification is sufficient for the repair of motherboards.
    I had to build a box to place the card.
    Check if there is the possibility of using a commercial camera and not one supplied by the manufacturer.
    Attached Files

Comment

what is the best magnification using for soldering sio chip?is it 10x or 20x?

Comment

I have the same microscope as shown in the initial post only mine is branded as Amscope the 10x lenses are ultra wide field and sufficient to replace ic's on mobile phone logic boards. The 20x lenses have a much narrower field of view making it difficult to work under but they're great if your looking for cracks etc.
        For the money it's very good value but there's no option for vga unless you sacrifice an eyepiece I personally use a digital endoscope to record myself working.

Comment

Originally posted by magners View Post
          I have the same microscope as shown in the initial post only mine is branded as Amscope the 10x lenses are ultra wide field and sufficient to replace ic's on mobile phone logic boards. The 20x lenses have a much narrower field of view making it difficult to work under but they're great if your looking for cracks etc.
          For the money it's very good value but there's no option for vga unless you sacrifice an eyepiece I personally use a digital endoscope to record myself working.
          I have just brought the same microscope as in the first post (AmScope SE400-Z 10X-20X LED Binocular Stereo Microscope) and agree for the money its a good scope and good idea on the endoscope i may try that idea out myself which model did you buy?
          Last edited by vinceroger69; 11-04-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I got the Amscope SM-4NTP 7X-45X simul-focal stereo zoom dual boom microscope with a 0.7 Barlow lens and ring led light. It performs very well but I haven't got a camera for it yet though.

Comment

Working...
            X