Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help finding LED backlight fuse [PICS]

Originally posted by dirtbikesmm View Post
    Thanks for the picture. I put a dab of solder on the thing marked with a 0 in the picture and it fixed mine. It had resistance when tested. A little tip for everybody that I learned the hard way, REMOVE battery when replacing LCD!
    take the blop down and cut a tinny wire from charging adapters and use it like that.

you where lucky with the battery tough because it usually take the whole line line 5v and 3.3v, kbc and HM chipset
    Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

I post a video how I fix my Asus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGwJkUL64Y8

Comment

Omg .
        Please mate dont do that.

Its so wrong and unpro.
        Just cook it! It's already broken.

Comment

Hello!
          I have an ASUS laptop where backlight stopped working, the model is:
          Model: A53T
          MB Ver.: K53TK
          A53TK-SX005V

I did not replace the screen, the backlight just stopped working while I was using it. Anyway I wasn't using the original PSU but a cheap universal one, could this be the cause? If yes, is there anything that I can do to have backlight back?

Thank you for your help!

PS: 40-pin LCD connector is on top left, near the fan.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ashtisdale93; 02-23-2016, 05:24 PM. Reason: Pictures Added

Comment

Here's the motherboard scheme:

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...4e429f11d3.pdf
            Last edited by ashtisdale93; 02-24-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Hello friends
              i need know the place of fuse in hp cq610 led screen, it works with only external monitor but with led screen no back light please help thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ricoh View Post
                Omg .
                Please mate dont do that.

Its so wrong and unpro.
                hey can you please help me to found the place of d,f in hp cq610 ? works fine with external monitor but with led the integrated no backlight i tested a new led its same no backlight. thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by sorinac View Post
                  maybe this schematics will help you
                  it is not the same but the display connector is the same
                  Tanks, you saved me!

Comment

Hello,
                    please can someone help me figure out the Ic/fuse responsible for LED backlight display for dell xps 13 9333.
                    the components labelled F and K tested ok for continuity.

Does anyone have a schematic for this laptop...I have checked to the best of my ability but can't find one for this specific model.
                    Thank you as you reply
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ojevsmack View Post
                      Hello,
                      please can someone help me figure out the Ic/fuse responsible for LED backlight display for dell xps 13 9333.
                      the components labelled F and K tested ok for continuity.

Does anyone have a schematic for this laptop...I have checked to the best of my ability but can't find one for this specific model.
                      Thank you as you reply
                      help with the above

Comment

Hi a have an asus asus X510dp with no blacklight, this happend when i change the display. Can you please tell me when is fuse. Many thx http://i.imgur.com/Omn7lxd.jpg

Comment

hello,

got k53u with probably blown backlight fuse too... screen works but without backlight... tested many things except replacing a fuse... mobo pbl60 la-7322p... can someone help where is located? thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sorinac View Post
                            maybe this schematics will help you
                            it is not the same but the display connector is the same
                            Thanks a lot sorinac bro
                            chill!!!!!

Comment

Hi,
                              I am new to the forum and probably not posting this in the correct area. But, I have an Asus GL752VW. I have put 3 screens in it and two edp cables. The problem that I have is no backlight. So I just found out about this Backlight fuse. Does the GL752VW have one and if so where is it located? Or, if you know what else could be the problem.

Thank you,

Comment

Hello, i replaced the broken screen of my UX303U, but after i turned it on there was no backlight at all, i tried using the broken screen but it didnt have backlight either. After looking around the internet i found this forum and checked the motherboard of my laptop. I found that a fuse located just below the screen flex had exploded. I'm attaching the only clear picture i've found of that motherboard showing the fuse, do you guys think it can be fixed?

Thank you in advance.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Peztoa View Post
                                  Hello, i replaced the broken screen of my UX303U, but after i turned it on there was no backlight at all, i tried using the broken screen but it didnt have backlight either. After looking around the internet i found this forum and checked the motherboard of my laptop. I found that a fuse located just below the screen flex had exploded. I'm attaching the only clear picture i've found of that motherboard showing the fuse, do you guys think it can be fixed?

Thank you in advance.
                                  Yes it can be fixed. Clean up the area first. It's an inductor not a fuse that is missing/exploded. Once of a similar size can be used from another motherboard. It's a common failure if the screen is replaced without removing the battery first.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                                    Yes it can be fixed. Clean up the area first. It's an inductor not a fuse that is missing/exploded. Once of a similar size can be used from another motherboard. It's a common failure if the screen is replaced without removing the battery first.
                                    A friend cleaned it up, ima bring it to a repair shop because i was told it gotta be done with special tools, at least now i know it can be fixed.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

Bit new too this forum. but I have a problem I can't solve.

I have this asus x54H laptop.

Backlight problem..
                                      There was one fuse, that was broken, bypassed it, but still no backlight on the screen.
                                      I tried it with the old screen, and a replacement screen(different ones, but should be compatible.

I am reading a bit about the pins, and the connection of the 40-pin connector.
                                      There is also no power on pin 40, does there need too be power on that pin?

its a lcd screen. does it need the 12v too for the backlight?

there is only one 12v source I can find close too the connector, which goes too a mosfet, and parts it too 3.3v

I am no pro at all, I am still learning, but I know the basics, and can solder
                                      Thanks in advance people

Comment

Originally posted by Peztoa View Post

Thank you in advance.
                                        Hi, i've no backlight on my Asus UX303U. But i don't do nothing, don't replace the lcd! Can i search for same broken fuse?
                                        If I try to replace LCD it can still have the same problem?

Thanks.

Comment

thanks you sorinac.schematic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X