Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computime CANh011 Kitchen Oven controller burnt resistor what value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computime CANh011 Kitchen Oven controller burnt resistor what value?

Hello. I'm having a go at repairing my neighbours electrolux oven. This controller board mounts a tier display and has 3 button inputs. I have been given only the board.
    There is a large 2Watts? Resistor that is on a power bus that goes to what i'm assuming is heating element and to a power supply that gives the board microprocessor power.

I don't know the value of the resistor its too burned.

Ideally I would like schematics or the probable value if people are familiar with repairing such devices.

Failing that any advice on this from what i can see might be a voltage divider?

I suspect this board is similar to other brands, its probably derived from some reference design somewhere.

Computime CANh011 Touch Slim Oven Timer V0.5

Attached Files

Re: Computime CANh011 Kitchen Oven controller burnt resistor what value?

the right side of the board looks like a switching psu, and a very overheated and probably shorted ceramic cap under the big electrolytic
    also, check the yellow MOV isnt shorted next to the cracked resistor

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      a very overheated and probably shorted ceramic cap under the big electrolytic
      It's a reflection.
      "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
      Originally posted by shango066
      All style and no substance.
      Originally posted by smashstuff30
      guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
      guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

partly, but i'm not sure
        what i am sure about is we have a Viper switching psu and a broken resistor with no pcb burn that may be acting as a fuse
        i would 100% be looking for a short on the right of the board.

Comment

CANH011 oven timer board same as Candy/Lamona/Rosieres/Zerowatt/Hoover 42819496, 42837731.
          In other board pics on the web, it looks like 100Ω at 2-3W flameproof, fusible. There are 15mmx5mm 3W like TE RR03 or Vishay 2W PR02 series.
          The resistor R100 is a safety component, and does not burn up unless there is a short-circuit somewhere else.
          I would suspect the Viper IC U100, shorted D100, C2, C101 etc.
          Last edited by redwire; 09-14-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I found this picture online - does it help? The resistor color code appears to be "BROWN-BLACK-BROWN with a gold tolerance band. That means 100 OHMS, 5% tolerance.

Last edited by DennisH; 10-18-2022, 08:10 PM.

Comment

100ohm

Comment

Working...
              X