DAG7ADMB8D0 caps lock blinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAG7ADMB8D0 caps lock blinks

Hi, have a problem with a DAG7ADMB8D0 motherboard.

IT has no image and caps lock blinks. (3 long 2 short)

I have tested a good dump but nothing changes.

Some voltages are present all the time, like +VCC_CORE, but others like +1.05V_DEEP_SUS are present only for a few seconds.

The signal SLP_SUS_ON coming from pin 89 of kbc is the one that controls that voltage, and it is present only for a few seconds as well.

I'm using the DAG7BDMB8F0 schematic that is very similar, but there is no boardview and this boards have no names printing near the components.

This is the second time I have this exact model of board with the same symptoms, but now i hope it can be repaired with your help.

Thanks.

Re: DAG7ADMB8D0 caps lock blinks

Originally posted by Francisco.s View Post
    Hi, have a problem with a DAG7ADMB8D0 motherboard.

IT has no image and caps lock blinks. (3 long 2 short)

I have tested a good dump but nothing changes.

Some voltages are present all the time, like +VCC_CORE, but others like +1.05V_DEEP_SUS are present only for a few seconds.

The signal SLP_SUS_ON coming from pin 89 of kbc is the one that controls that voltage, and it is present only for a few seconds as well.

I'm using the DAG7BDMB8F0 schematic that is very similar, but there is no boardview and this boards have no names printing near the components.

This is the second time I have this exact model of board with the same symptoms, but now i hope it can be repaired with your help.

Thanks.
    Have you tried flashing bios?

First of all make sure that the memory module is working. and then try bios

Comment

Originally posted by harshana View Post
      Have you tried flashing bios?

First of all make sure that the memory module is working. and then try bios
      Hi harshana.

Yes, I have tested a good bios dump, and also tested a good ddr4 memory.

I will try to program the kbc via external programmer. (I think kbc should got new data from new bios at first boot, but I'm not completely sure)

Thanks.

Comment

KBC will get programmed on first boot as long as its blank(new). Moreover, it doesnt get self programmed on all platforms. Not sure about this mb.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
          KBC will get programmed on first boot as long as its blank(new). Moreover, it doesnt get self programmed on all platforms. Not sure about this mb.
          Hi mcplslg123.

Most asus motherboards got self programmed on first boot, even if ITE is not blank. (you can see a special packet of pulses at pin 1 of bios chip, when it firs boot)

Anyway, I have programmed the ITE kbc via external programmer and nothing have changed.
          It is very strange that VRON signal keeps high and SLP_SUS_ON is not.

This board need a deep analysis in order to solve this kind of weird things.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello. Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

Comment

Working...
            X