lg 55un73006 tv connection with denon amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lg 55un73006 tv connection with denon amplifier

In the above TV I want to connect a classic Denon amplifier particulary (AVR - 1705) with rca in socket
    can you suggest me any way?

Re: lg 55un73006 tv connection with denon amplifier

You need a digital (toslink) to analog converter.
    https://aliexpress.ru/item/400114909...00014899146048

https://aliexpress.ru/item/328552133...id=66211624814

https://aliexpress.ru/item/400031958...00001309151581

Comment

thank you very much sir, the communication will be via optical fiber, preferably between the TV and the converter and from the output of the converter to the amplifier, right?
      with the device of the following address can I do it using an hdmi cable and the output of the converter to the aux in input of the amplifier?
      https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...620908422%21im

Comment

Originally posted by Xristakis795 View Post
        thank you very much sir, the communication will be via optical fiber, preferably between the TV and the converter and from the output of the converter to the amplifier, right?
        with the device of the following address can I do it using an hdmi cable and the output of the converter to the aux in input of the amplifier?
        https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...620908422%21im
        On the first question - Yes.
        This is if the TV has an HDMI OUT, then it is possible, but I have not seen such.

Comment

The avr-1705 has an optical input, the tv has an optical output, all you need is an optical cable between them.

Comment

Yes, then there is no problem to connect TV to Denon, only an optical cable is used.
            Attached Files

Comment

thanks a lot sir
              .e. the only thing that is needed is an optical fiber for connecting a TV to an amplifier of suitable length and diameter
              and after the TV settings I choose external speakers right?

Comment

I don't think you have to choose external, at least with my old avr, optical toslink works in conjunction with tv speakers or I can just turn the tv speakers down or mute or use both.

Comment

well, in a few words, I get an optical fiber for audio transmission and I don't need to make any special settings on the TV

Comment

The last thing I want to ask is the photo cable suitable for my situation?
                    I translate the description given to its characteristics
                    Description

The optical Toslink cable is ideal for enjoying the best sound quality in your home cinema. Compared to conventional copper cables, Toslink signals are transmitted optically over optical fibers and are therefore completely protected from electrical or magnetic interference.
                    Connection 1: 1x Toslink male.
                    Connection 2: 1x Toslink male.
                    Black color.
                    Cable length: 1.5 m
                    in addition to the amplifier I already use the input via rca from the cd and it works without any problem when I connect the TV via the optical fiber to the amplifier I will connect it to the optical 1 or optical 2 input channel and then I have to select from the front how to select the cd to listen from optical channel 1 or 2?
                    Attached Files

Comment

yep, if your watching tv, you will set it, it may say tv/opt 1 or something very similar, to get the sound from tv to your speakers that are connected to your receiver. there's a little video on how things work with a receiver: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n14KE4rgDXY

Comment

thanks a lot sir
                        and the optcal fibers of the photo are suitable ?

Comment

yes that one will work, as long as the tv and receiver both have the toslink inputs so you can connect it, looks like your receiver has 2 of them so thats good, if you have the same input on tv, don't have to have 2 on tv one is fine, just plug one end to tv and one end to opt 1 or 2, and choose setting, it will work for sound from tv to receiver speakers.
                          Last edited by nomoresonys; 10-06-2022, 02:36 PM.

Comment

thanks

Comment

you bet, glad to help.

Comment

hi again i want to ask and something more
                                if i connect on tv and playstation 4 via hdmi wire
                                is needed to change something on the above settings you suggest to me
                                or i leave the same settings ?
                                to listen the playstation via of amplifier denon ??
                                Last edited by Xristakis795; 01-19-2023, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X