X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi to all from Italy!
    I am a laboratory technician in my small lab!

Ciao
    Alberto

Comment

Hello im from Poland and i repair mobile-phones

Comment

Hi everyone
        Im 26y, working fixing computers and video games since Im was 14.

Comment

Hi there. My name is Djordje Milosevic and I was born in 1992 i Smederevo, Serbia. now I am currently working at HBIS Serbia at technologist planner electrical maintenance. and repairing IT equipment is my hobby. I have many friends who ask me for advice about IT equipment.Of course when they broke it.

Comment

Hi everyone. Im a new member.

Comment

Hi folks! I'm a store man who is away to be made redundant. I have an interest in electronics and their repair. Hoping to maybe find a way into that as my next career path.

Comment

Hi everyone. New member, long time lurker. Been working on computers since I was 5 years old. First machine was a Gateway 2000 with the following specs:

Intel 25MHz 80386DX CPU
                4MB RAM
                80MB HDD
                3.5 and 5.25" HD floppy drives

This site has been helpful in many repairs I've made over the years. Thank you to everyone who posts!

Comment

Hello, I'm just getting started with repairing electronics but boy there is sure a lot to learn.
                  hoping i can glean knowledge from the electronic wizards on here, thanks in advance for the help!

Comment

Badcaps recruit.. I wish I heard of this place before.

Comment

I need bios file for HP ProBook x360 11 G5 EE ( cpu celeron ) pls pls

Comment

Hi guys, I've been surrounded by computers my whole life, from my first zx, commodore, to an IBM S-34, to today's computers.
                        I am a great fan of electronics, mechanics, and all kinds of activities that mean repairing any object, and I am delighted to discover this forum. I have been looking at some areas and I think it will be very instructive. I also hope to be able to contribute any knowledge, no matter how small.

A, and I hope you can forgive me if my English is not very good, but among so many years I never learned this great language correctly.

Comment

Hi, I'm 26 years old. I repair computers and smartphones. Thank you for being here with you

Comment

Hello folks!
                            I found this forum when in search for technical guidance, however this looks like a great community to be apart of!

Comment

Hi everyone !
                              I am Louis, owner of an acer aspire VN7 792G and of a surface Pro 4. I study biomedical sciences.

I discovered this forum on google while looking to solve an issue. I hope to learn much from other members !

Comment

Hello! I'm glad to be part of this forum. I'm an amateur, but I enjoy trying to fix things and learning along the way.

Comment

Hello,
                                  Trying to fix an 11 year old plasma.

Comment

Hi I'm Alan 62 this year and getting back into electrical repairs, getting ready for retirement😉

Comment

first time on a forum

Hi I'm Alan 62 this year
                                      This is my first time on a forum so please excuse any initial mistakes I make.
                                      I'm getting back into electrical repairs getting ready for retirement & this forum was recommended by the chap who created FlexBV.

Comment

Hi!

I am glad to be a member of this huge Community!
                                        Cool things to find here on the best forum!

regards @all

Comment

Всем привет меня зовут Стас, мой английский пока не позволяет мне свободно общаться. Не так давно я увлекся ремонтом компьютерной техники. В этом деле я новичок .Я из Украины.

Comment

Working...
                                          X