Apple MacBook Air 820-00165-A BIOS Cleanup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple MacBook Air 820-00165-A BIOS Cleanup

Hi all, I am working on a Apple MacBook Air A1466 820-00165-A logic board. The BIOS got corrupted & shorted & there was no way to excess the Bins. This is why I ordered a fauly board from AliExpress. Removed the EFI BIOS from there & soldered on my Logic board. Works great but the BIOS needs cleanup. I could not find the string Ssn & I am totally lost on what string will I edit the serial # & Checksum. I am uploading the Bin file, can anyone clean this for me pls. so that I can change the serial # by myself or do me a favor by injecting Unit serial # C1MPV1FGG940. Also attach screenshot from UEFI Tool. Thanks in advance

Attached Files
    Last edited by mferna14; 12-02-2019, 06:21 PM.

Re: Apple MacBook Air 820-00165-A BIOS Cleanup

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
    Hi all, I am working on a Apple MacBook Air A1466 820-00165-A logic board. The BIOS got corrupted & shorted & there was no way to excess the Bins. This is why I ordered a fauly board from AliExpress. Removed the EFI BIOS from there & soldered on my Logic board. Works great but the BIOS needs cleanup. I could not find the string Ssn & I am totally lost on what string will I edit the serial # & Checksum. I am uploading the Bin file, can anyone clean this for me pls. so that I can change the serial # by myself or do me a favor by injecting Unit serial # C1MPV1FGG940. Also attach screenshot from UEFI Tool. Thanks in advance

I have clear password and I have clean me region but I can't Change your SN
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much Siddig, but the BIOS did not have a password. It was the serial # which I had issues.. Hope someone else help to get the serial # injected... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Siddig View Post
        I have clear password and I have clean me region but I can't Change your SN
        thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
          hi all, i am working on a apple macbook air a1466 820-00165-a logic board. The bios got corrupted & shorted & there was no way to excess the bins. This is why i ordered a fauly board from aliexpress. Removed the efi bios from there & soldered on my logic board. Works great but the bios needs cleanup. I could not find the string ssn & i am totally lost on what string will i edit the serial # & checksum. I am uploading the bin file, can anyone clean this for me pls. So that i can change the serial # by myself or do me a favor by injecting unit serial # c1mpv1fgg940. Also attach screenshot from uefi tool. Thanks in advance

try
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X