Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faulty DVM

One of my DVMs has gone faulty .
    I know why this has happened I was repairing some SMPUs ,they do have some high voltages on the 130volts and 425 volts .It has a range of 1000 volts this is why I was using this DVM .
    The high voltage has dammaged something ,it has gone noisey ( 2/3 didgits) but still seems to read .Exept it will not read diodes anymore
    If anyone could advise me about any thing I could replace .
    It has got a dual opamp on the board

thank

Barry Wilkins

Re: Faulty DVM

Can't help without a make and model number. Clear focused pictures on the sides would help too.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
    X