This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'm an electronic junk salvager and wannabe ham (too slack to get my radio license :P ).

Comment

Hello there! I'm Dimitris Kyriakos! I'm electronics enginer. I have business about installing and repairing in pcb level electronics!

Comment

Hi. I'm looking for info here, mostly regarding audio equipment.

Comment

Greetings,

Just introducing myself. I have a background in computer programming and light electronics work. I ended up here because I came into ownership of an LG 52LG50 TV that won't stay on most of the time.

Comment

Hello ,,, HOLA !!!

Comment

hello

Comment

Chris here.

Maker, fixer, fighter of entropy.

This weekends battles: LG Plasma TV main board failure and leaking heat exchanger on my pool pump.

In the end, entropy always wins...

Comment

Hello everybody and thanks for welcoming me to this form I'm sure I will learn much from you guys thank you for now Anthony

Comment

This is Taz man not sure what I'm doing right now so if someone sees this message could you please send me a reply so I know that I'm on the right track thank you

Comment

OK let me try this one more time I am new to the form I want to know if anybody is receiving my first post so I can be fully activated thank you

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, I'm a new member. My name is Walter and I am Ex-Navy Sonar Technician (Old School Electronics). I have an Electronic Engineering Technical (EET) Associates degree and have worked in defense for over 27 years. I am 56 and now disabled. I need to get back to my roots and fix things that break in my house, which includes all my Electronic stuff. I built my first IBM XT computer back in about 1988 and have been building my own computers since. I have been avoiding the solder gun for too long now and my first fix is going to be a ViewSonic VX2250 LED/LCD Monitor. I hope to ask advice as needed, when I need it. I use to be a Maintenance Planning guy for NAVSEA so I need to get on the ball and fix things again. Thanks again, and hope to spend more time on this Forum.

Comment

Hello all, name is Jesse, Ive got an HG281d monitor in need of some new caps, just gotta figure out which ones. Im finding tons of great info here, thought i would sign up. I rarely come across anything i cant fix on my own with a little research etc, but if get stumped hopefully you guys can help me out.

Comment

Hi, i work in a small computer repair shop in florida. Just getting into board level repair, mostly run of the mill laptops and desktops.

Comment

Hello. I guess I'm a fixer/installer with a wide range. I work on home appliances, mobile phones, cars, computers, multimedia devices, home alarms, CCTV, home automation, etc. I took a couple of basic electronic courses in college but my weak link is complex electronics, so I come to you for enlightenment. I'll be asking for help mainly on PCBs I can't figure out. Thank you.

Comment

hi, Im a new member here, not a spammer, lol. just searching for help

Comment

Greetings and salutations! Just another hardware hacker, looking to chat about repairs. =)

Comment

Hi, I'm John. I have a TV that turns on and then back off again immediately (Vizio). So I'm about to start a thread about it. It's very frustrating since it's not very old. But how cool to find a community of people who help each other out with this stuff!

Comment

Well maybe I'm not going to make a post about it since it still won't let me. I thought I did everything I needed to do....hmmmm.

Comment

Oops, apparently I need to wait an hour. No problem....see you guys all a little later then!

Comment

Working...
                                          X