No announcement yet.

How much do you hate your smartphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much do you hate your smartphone?

i would never have a smartphone without putting it into a rubber shell like a multimeter.
    i'v seen others drop them too many times!!

i just ordered this - so you know what i'm talking about.
    http://www.banggood.com/Slim-Air-Cus...p-1047672.html

anybody who wont spend $2 to protect a fone, shouldnt have one!!

Comment

I agree with you and I also use a glass protection ;-)

https://www.amazon.it/SDTEK-Temperat...ass+protection

Ciao
      Gianni
      "In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins...Not through strength, but through persistence."
      H. J. Brown

Comment

I do have one major grip with my iPhone 5s. Well, more specifically how so much hinges on iCloud. Problem is, 5GB really isn't a lot and I don't fancy shelling out for more storage, so I'm bombarded with warnings telling me my storage is full... I guess I should just bite the bullet and get more storage!

Comment

Originally posted by benni View Post
          I do have one major grip with my iPhone 5s. Well, more specifically how so much hinges on iCloud. Problem is, 5GB really isn't a lot and I don't fancy shelling out for more storage, so I'm bombarded with warnings telling me my storage is full... I guess I should just bite the bullet and get more storage!
          Or use iTunes to back your stuff up to a laptop/PC you own.

Comment

I do like and hate my Galaxy S4.
            I like it because it's still a decent phone, despite it being quite old (released back in 2013).
            I hate it because:
            * Only 16 GB storage, only ~ 9GB of which is user accessible and which can't be expanded without using hacks and third party ROMs.
            * no stock Android 6.0 (have to resort to using CM13, which isn't completely stable)

Comment

In my opinion a lot of phones are already too big (though they need to be to be legible)... and adding a case to it just makes it larger. So I don't use cases.

Plus my slide phone would need a very strange case...

Comment

slide?
                nokia ?

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                  Or use iTunes to back your stuff up to a laptop/PC you own.
                  I think this is what I'll do, yeah, but it's just a shame to have to delete stuff from my actual phone. I quite like having access to everything, but oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by benni View Post
                    I think this is what I'll do, yeah, but it's just a shame to have to delete stuff from my actual phone. I quite like having access to everything, but oh well!
                    That's what happens when you deal with Apple. You have to do it their way.
                    I use Dropbox and micro SD cards with my Androids.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                      That's what happens when you deal with Apple. You have to do it their way.
                      I use Dropbox and micro SD cards with my Androids.
                      Ain't that the truth. That said, I do prefer iOS, on a personal level. I guess that's why I persevere.

Comment

Figured i would dig up this necro'd thread because i hate the POS blackberry bold i have to use while i find parts for my Moto G (630+lbs landing on it at -20f finally did in the screen). This thing is useless! i can't use USB tethering so my network has no internet, while any computer connected to the BB has internet (why is it that you use PPP for USB when RNDIS has been standard for around 2 decades? Blackberry? No Wonder you are sinking.) Only half of my contacts imported correctly. Oh, and you can't import from SD card. Why oh why can't i update and manage certificates? No useful tools like SSH/TELNET to be found. I can't even poke around the system, so i might as well not even own the device! Internet radio don't work on it, so no Noise.fm, no repeaters, no echolink, nothing! The browser is damn near useless! God i hate this thing! Want to send a text? OK, but the god damned receiving party's number is converted to blackberries god awful keyboard layout! Northern Colorado's area code is now CZ0! Fuck me! If my N97 didn't have a bad screen i would be using it instead! /rant
                        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

OH MY GOD, MAN! Keep calm! Just breathe, in and out. I guess you'll have to actually (shudder) talk to people.

You know, my motorola razr is pretty reliable.
                          sigpicThe Sky Is Falling

Comment

I hated my Samsung smartphone until I meet BCN. I needed to root my device to have more functionalities on my device as I wasn't satisfied with stock features on it.But, I couldn't do it due to device warranty. Fortunately, this app helped me to have more functions on my device without having root access. In my opinion, every device is fine unless manufactures fill it with ridiculous stock apps and ads.

Comment

I don't hate my Samsung Galaxy S10+ at all!

The best camera I ever saw, looks like DSLR camera manufacturers will be quaking!
                              ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Loved my S5. Love my S8+. Still have it. Still love it. Facebook mobile on Opera has been starting to get slow.

I've got services and software running right so I can get about a day & 1/2 of of use
                                Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
                                ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X