This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi, my name is yastoman and im from malaysia...found this site while looking for problems related to my monitor..thank you mod and staff.....

Comment

Hi,
      I´m Per from Sweden. I Googled "HP1955" and found a an interesting thread on this forum. I have two 1955:s that went black today.
      Well, I´ll see if I manage to get them working again!

Per

Comment

Hello;

My name is Patrick - just Patrick, I live in Sacramento.
        I'm a pigheaded idealist with a honorary degree in Geek.
        I fix things, for a living, always have, probably always will.
        Glad to find this place, good resources are hard to find and bad ones aren't...

Comment

Hello Fellas! I know Just enough to be dangerous!

Comment

hello, I found this site while looking for any info on how to fix one of those EchoStar 680W supplies that y'all love to hate... yeah mine busted itself too! Kinda annoying as the voltages seem within spec but only that PWROK signal won't cooperate.

Comment

Hello,this is abjack. Just looking for appliance repair help. thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone

I want to repair a YLP-013 and Q7 is blown to the point I can't read the PN.

Anybody have a schematic?

Comment

hi i'm a newbie here.can anyone help me about my problem in my westinghouse SK26735S.
                  Last edited by rdsantos0330; 12-19-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Hello, I found this forum after having trouble with my ACER lcd display. I have a little experience with a lot of things. I'm going to be trying to replace the caps on the power supply board for the monitor.

Comment

New to the forum, but glad I found it. I'm a EE/CompE by training and an Applications Engineer for the past 20+. So, naturally, everyone expects me to be able to repair my own electronics (even me). But it's not as easy as everyone (even me) thougt and I'm glad for the folks who have ventured well ahead of me and I can ask advice from!

Comment

Hi all, cool forum!

I'm trying to get into this whole electronics repair thingee--I love getting my hands dirty. Usually I'm impatient and screw things up, but I try to learn from it

I'm an Electrical Engineering student.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, happy christmas everyone.
                            Stolen Sig: I want my own Law, like Ohm, Murphy and Cole.

Comment

Hello and Happy Holidays!

Comment

Hi everyone i'm from Africa ,Ghana to be precise and i'm into latop repairs,component level,and i used to work with Kay Micro Data services,the first company to bring computers into Ghana(Amstrad days).I came across this resourceful site when searching for repair tips for an old lg lcd tv i have and i hope my stay here wll be fruitful and we can all learn from each other.

Comment

Hi every 1. found this great forum about a year ago. I repair computers and now lcd's . I also have many lcds that are in need of repair so i will be posting soon for help from the forms thank you.

Comment

Hi all

I have been compelled to act. I am sick of loosing motherboards because of rubbish capacitors!

So I went looking for solutions and found this place

Comment

Thanks for letting me in, hope to find answers to some of my problems here. I do like a challenge of fixing things, some of which I've found other people had the same as on here.

Comment

Hi there everyone...I am new here as I aquired a free lcd tv that doesn't turn on...took it apart and low and behold...4 out of the 7 caps are bad on the pwer oard. So I was doing some research and came across this site...very informative...now I am hooked on this site

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                                          This is a great site. I have searched the forums regularly and found it very helpful. I am a retired aircraft mfg worker and have had quite a bit of soldering experience . I have replaced bad caps on 5 monitors so far with 100% success. I hope to gain more knowledge while here. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                          X