• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, Im from Ukraine

I just need to write this post to be able to write posts

Comment

Hey guys!
      I'm IT professional for about 17 years and now I'm having some adventure in eletronic computer repair.

Nice to meet all you guys.

Cheers from Brazil.

Comment

Hi, my name is John and I'm based in Staffordshire, England. I'm a qualified mechanic by trade although I have been in the car salvage game for over 20 years now ! I ride motocross at weekends and have built my own electric powered mountain bike with almost 3000 watts of power and a 72v lithium backpack from old overboard batteries !!! I also have an unhealthy interest in old HiFi and vision equipment, including the odd laserdisc player and the usual DVD and blu ray players ! I came across badcaps doing some research on a faulty pioneer plasma panel monitor I have recently taken out of storage and would like to start a thread and get her up and running as this is the perfect display for my watercooled windows XP desktop ! Thanks for accepting me into the group and look forward to learning something new !

Comment

Dieter from Germany.

Comment

I'm a TV and electronics scavenger with soldering ability and have changed capacitors to fix approximately 5 tvs now.

Comment

William P. from South Florida.
              I'm known as Retrorockit in various forums. Retired truck mechanic. Into E bikes and overclocking Dell computers. Used to post a Tomshardware as William P. Almost 2K best answers mostly on Dell modding.

Comment

Hi everyone. I've been working in IT developement for 30 years and now getting into computer components aspect of the craft. Lots to learn.

Comment

hello.

41 yrs Old. iPhone and basically Apple Technician.

Started around 1990, fixing Blackberry's and some iPods.

Now I own a TechSupport Store and a Hardware Store here in town.

Thanks for you to share your knowledge and hope to share my findings and tips with others too.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Introducing so I can post a forum technical question. Hello world!

Comment

hello to all my fellow technicians around the world.

I have joined this forum because i found out that this is a good site to gain more knowledge in repairing electronics gadgets and every member is active helping each other.

Greetings from Philippines.

Comment

Hey all,

I'm a 38 year old IT consultant and coder from Germany.

Greetings, Sebastian

Comment

Hello, I'm from Vietnam. I have joined this forum to try to learn a little bit about electronics.

Comment

Thanks for the add. I have been working for myself in the construction business for the last 26 years. I have built many different things from homes to furniture to even a computer (back in the day, thanks Compusa, lol). I like fixing things myself (trust issues) and customizing to fit the project I'm working on. But, I did something silly the other day involving a cell phone and my 70” sharp aquos. Now I have a black screen and a flash code of 2 long, 5 short flashes. I have seen several videos involving the same code but not the exact model. Mine is a sharp aquos 70ud27u. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                              Thanks Eric “LSU”

Comment

hi friends, i hope this site would assist me in repairing and learning circuits to some extent,thank you

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  I am Naonao.
                                  I am happy to be part of this wonderful forum.
                                  I hope to be helpful and I hope to learn more.

Keep the good work guys.

Thank you.

Comment

hi i do youtube videos and just found this amazing forum. thank you to all the members!

Comment

Hey everyone. My name is Scott. I'm a HiFi and lighting enthusiast and would like to learn how to upgrade some old vintage and unhealthy audio equipment. I'm also in the middle of planning several LED lighting projects. Ultimately, I'd like to be able to repair and/or build anything that requires soldering, which I've never attempted.

Comment

Hello Group...
                                        My name is Mike and I have been an Electronics Design Engineer since 1994. My experience is primarily Automotive related as I worked for a Detroit area Engineering firm that provided R&D and specialized test equipment for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, Eaton and many other automotive manufacturers.
                                        Now that I am retired, I have continued with developing products and components to bring modern technology to Classic Cars.
                                        I found this forum while looking for schematics for a power supply board in a computer monitor. There are a couple of IC's that I cannot identify, and one of them has created a substantial Hot Spot on the PCB.

Hopefully my experience will allow me to help other members as well...

Comment

Hi Guys,
                                          I'm radio frequency and electronic engineer from Poland.
                                          I hope I can share my knowledge with You

Comment

Working...
                                          X