Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schematics and boardviews for newer GPUs (RX VEGA 56/RTX 2080/RX580/ZOTAC RTX 2060)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schematics and boardviews for newer GPUs (RX VEGA 56/RTX 2080/RX580/ZOTAC RTX 2060)

I have been learning about microcomponents and GPUs for a while now to make an attempt to fix a few GPU I have bought from eBay.

For some older model I have started making some repairs as it has been easier for me to find the schematics and BoardViews' for modle sbelow gtx 1080/rx 480. However I have a few GPUs I have bought that I am having a hard time diagnosing or finding any schmatics/boardviews. These are the following GPUs that are giving me a headache:

- GIGABYTE Radeon RX VEGA 56 GAMING OC 8G
    - GIGABYTE GeForce RTX™ 2080 GAMING OC 8G
    - ASUS DUAL-RX580-O8G
    - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 Black

Does someone by any chance have the schmatics/boardviews (or similar PCB/components) for any of the previous GPUs? If you don't have these schmatics, where do you guys usually find your schematics or boardviews for your GPUs?

Re: Schematics and boardviews for newer GPUs (RX VEGA 56/RTX 2080/RX580/ZOTAC RTX 206

i havethe same headache with the zotac RTX 2060, cant find the schematic

Comment

Re: Schematics and boardviews for newer GPUs (RX VEGA 56/RTX 2080/RX580/ZOTAC RTX 206

I can find the schematic, but i have take some picture of my card ZOTAC RTX 2060 DUAL FAN .... hope help you
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i have a RTX 3060 Zotac wich has a transistor marking L2 X burnt but i can't find nothing abou it seems very similar to this one posted by eddgl the U524 in the picture

Comment

Working...
        X