Samsung UE40D6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE40D6000

Turns on, backlight works, previous owner told that sound also works but screen is black.

Took it apart and heard that t-con board was clicking very quietly. Part no. KR98BN95005.

At first I disconnected panel from t-con board - still heard clicking sound.
    Then I disconnected t-con board from mainboard and clicking stopped.

(Cause of some googling) I tried disconnecting and connecting main board cable from t-con board while turned on and didnt notice any flicker while doing that.

Is it safe to say that t-con board is faulty and ordering a new board will fix the TV?
    Last edited by RethoricalCheese; 07-22-2014, 10:40 AM.

Re: Samsung UE40D6000

post pictures of the board layout and close ups of all the boards

Comment

Try disconnecting one ribbon at a time, from T-con to panel.
      D series, suffers from bad panels.

Comment

D series bad panels... I seriously cannot recall a faulty D series without a bad panel!!!
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Disconnecting one ribbon at a time from t-con to panel changed nothing. Or what should have happened?

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
            D series bad panels... I seriously cannot recall a faulty D series without a bad panel!!!
            They also suffer from bad leds when the panel itself isn't bad.

Comment

Due to the difficulty in repairing that I'm rolling that into bad panel myself, LEDs should last more than 3 yrs.
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Tried eeprom reset - still nothing.

When I tried switching sources, the screen flashed, so the only problem is black screen - everything else seems to be working fine.

I remember the previous owner also told me that before this problem, there was one vertical and one horizontal one-pixel wide stripe. Could that be a hint of a tcon board that was about to die?

Comment

Samsung ue40d6000 tv nand flash yazilimi olan varsa yardimlani rİca ederİm..

Comment

If anyone has Samsung ue40d6000 tv nand flash software, please help..

Comment

Working...
                    X