DELL WFPB 2007 Not Powering ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DELL WFPB 2007 Not Powering ON

Hi Guys! I know that there is a similar thread about this LCD, I posted my problem there too, but there was no reply. I have same problem that the LCD is not Powering on. I followed this thread, Thanks to BUDM

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20531

and it Worked too but again the LCD is not powering on now.

Here are my Efforts and Findings:

1) I replaced all the resistors i.e. 272, 753, 153, 473 above TL1451A (U3) IC (For Reference follow Image 1 ) on the USB Board of the LCD.

2) Then I found out that the Fuse was also blown out, so I replaced it with similar SMD Fuse ( for Reference follow image 2)

3) I Powered it on without Panel, and Luckily it Worked!( The Backlight powered on). After that when I powered it on after connecting the Panel LVDS Cable. It didn't power on. After diagnosing it, I found out that the fuse was again blown off.

4) So after rechecking it and Thanks to BUDM, following that Image about the circuit Diagram, I found out that none of the 2SJ598 IC was damaged that was required for the IC to work, but the 2SJ598 IC (Q2) was completely short Circuited, i.e. all the Pins were complete short circuit after checking the continuity test with the Multimeter. This could be the Reason for the Fuse to blow as the voltage was directly short circuited with the ground. ( For Reference Follow Image 3)

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I only find this reason for the fuse to blow. Also I would be really grateful if anybody could tell me the Function of that Q2 IC on the USB Board ( For Reference follow Image 4)

I will buy the Fuse but the 2SJ598 IC is first of all not Available to me and is very expensive if I ship it Internationally. So I was hoping if I could Salvage it from the USB Board itself. Following the Image from BUDM about Circuit, I found out that IC 2SJ598 (Q9) is for Speakers, now I don't want the Speakers so I wanted to know that if I remove it from there and use it to Replace the Damaged IC, will it be ok? ( For Circuit Diagram From BUDM I have attached it too with this post.)( For Reference Follow Image 5)

I am New in this Field and only seeking help to repair the LCD myself so Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated, and Please I have typed enough and Explained my Problem the best way I could, So please reply me on this thread and don't redirect me to an older thread.( Since none of the members replied me on that thread )
    Attached Files
Working...
X