DLP chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLP chip

Does Sharp LC-70LE550U have a DLP chip and if so were to find a replacement and a how to installing it, 2 year old unit not worth the money i paid for it.

Re: DLP chip

These are led backlights whats the problem with your tv?

Comment

Originally posted by nickster2213 View Post
      Does Sharp LC-70LE550U have a DLP chip and if so were to find a replacement and a how to installing it, 2 year old unit not worth the money i paid for it.
      maybe you didn't pay enough to get the "good chip"... :-)
      no it is NOT a dlp based set. If you describe your problem and post some pictures, you will likely get the issues addressed assuming they aren't a problem with your "idea" of picture quality.

Of course, you can also search this forum for similar set types and see if they address your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by budwich View Post
        maybe you didn't pay enough to get the "good chip"... :-)
        no it is NOT a dlp based set. If you describe your problem and post some pictures, you will likely get the issues addressed assuming they aren't a problem with your "idea" of picture quality.

Of course, you can also search this forum for similar set types and see if they address your issue.
        i have the white specks when there is a white or grey color tv picture, there about 16

Comment

:-( I think you are not going to be lucky... from my various reads, those are panel problems and not repairable. You might still try contacting Sharp as it appears that the issue is across their supply of panels to sony and vizio also.

Comment

thank you, thats why i will never by sharp again, just a pile a crap,

Comment

Working...
            X