Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bios For Lenovo All In One C20-00.(LA-C671P)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bios For Lenovo All In One C20-00.(LA-C671P)

Try this one from lenovo. Backup your bios first !
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Try this one from lenovo. Backup your bios first !

Trying to This Bios.No Display ON It.
      Orignal Bios Have Bios Password...That The Reason We Want Bios

Comment

You didn`t say it had a password. Remove the CMOS battery, power it on without battery, then shutdown and put CMOS battery back in. If that doesn`t clear it look for CLR CMOS CLR PWD jumper on motherboard, or 2 small triangles
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

You didn`t say it had a password. Remove the CMOS battery, power it on without battery, then shutdown and put CMOS battery back in. If that doesn`t clear it look for CLR CMOS CLR PWD jumper on motherboard, or 2 small triangles
          Yes Sir, There Is No CLR PWD/CMOS Jumper OR 2 Small Triangle. I Am Trying To Remove C-MOS/Power IT Without Battery/Shut Down And Put C-MOS Cell. But Same Issue Remain.
          Please Provide Me Good Bios As You Possible.
          Thanks For Giving Reply.

Comment

backup your bios and upload it here .

Comment

i need .bin for LA-C671P and the version 2006 please help mee...
              I have not tried the file that came up .. this serves me ??

Comment

hello i check all version of la-c671p of this forum and nothig work for me, i check version of vinafix bin, and ec no work, but the original work, but no show display, any have the bin and ec please.

Comment

Try these , untested . If they don`t work check the Realtek RTD2136N IC
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-24-2019, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Try these , untested . If they don`t work check the Realtek RTD2136N IC
                    thanks you it works

Comment

thanks the first one worked in my all in one. did not check the second file. Thanks again

Comment

Lenovo All In One C20-00.(LA-C671P) ec bios

Comment

Hi, can someone tell me how to recover the bios? I downloaded the bin files but dont now how to restore it, my c20-00 died after a bios update, the update didnt fail but there is no video. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alvareziluis View Post
                            Hi, can someone tell me how to recover the bios? I downloaded the bin files but dont now how to restore it, my c20-00 died after a bios update, the update didnt fail but there is no video. Thanks
                            You will need an SPI bios programmer such as an EZP2019,CH341A,TL866II

Comment

You will need an SPI bios programmer such as an EZP2019,CH341A,TL866II
                              Thank you very much, got the programmer and the 1.8v adapter and the first bin file worked

Comment

Originally posted by alvareziluis View Post
                                Thank you very much, got the programmer and the 1.8v adapter and the first bin file worked
                                One question, is your Bios chip the w25x10cl? If it is that I need the 1.8v adapter to program ???
                                Last edited by piernov; 11-26-2020, 03:26 PM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmx View Post
                                  thanks you it works
                                  How did you bro to program, I already have the programmer, I only need the .bin, do I need a 1.8 v adapter? The Bios chip is w25x10cl, the same does not give me video
                                  Last edited by piernov; 11-27-2020, 05:55 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

this file dosent work

Comment

can we extract bin from exe file. if yes which tool to use.

Comment

Originally posted by param View Post
                                        can we extract bin from exe file. if yes which tool to use.
                                        in this case you don't need a program ... right click on exe. and extract the file ... in the folder made, you have the bios ...
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Working...
                                        X